The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

We seem to have upset the Sevco hoard so much they are now dreaming up make believe scenarios where Slippy G is  running Scottish football with his tie. I'd say the stupid c**t has one of those ties with an elastic band. 

Absolutely fucking delicious:lol:

Edited by Bohemian

On 22/05/2018 at 22:34, Bohemian said:

We seem to have upset the Sevco hoard so much they are now dreaming up make believe scenarios where Slippy G is  running Scottish football with his tie. I'd say the stupid c**t has one of those ties with an elastic band. 

Absolutely fucking delicious:lol:

You can just imagine Billy drifting off to sleep in his The Rangers jammies, with waking dreams of victory/revenge swirling in his otherwise empty head.  (Againt HiBs, not cELTIc, poor Billy.)

People (ra peepul?) will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own souls.    Carl Jung.

Edited by cyderspaceman
to avoid confusion

In honour of Ibrox loyal I've made up my own story.

It's the Scottish Cup final and Steven Gerrards Rangers are facing Hibs. It's the climax of an amazing season which has seen Rangers fall just short of the title by 15 points. 

The cup final begins at a frantic pace which is surprising given Rangers run to the Europe League 2nd qualifying round when they suffered a narrow loss to Admira Wacker Módling of Austria. The opening goal comes though through the usual double act for Rangers - Djimi Traore with a dinked ball over the top to Fernando Torres to slot home.  

Hibs though would bounce back with former Ger Darren McGregor bulleting home a header from a Anthony Stokes corner.  Stokes of course just signing for Hibs the day before the final as an amateur purely to wind up the oppostion.  The scores weren't level for long though when Jay Spearing fired home a screamer from 25 yards to put Rangers back ahead.

However disaster soon followed. A penalty given against Martin Skrtl despite the best tie moving efforts of Steven Gerrard saw Kamberi equalise before Scott Allan scored a last minute free kick which Brad Jones fumbled over the line. The match finished 3-2  to Hibs and Gerrard must wait to win his first trophy as a manager.

The match ended with 20000 Hibs fans on the pitch all doing an aeroplane celebration across the Hampden turf towards the Rangers fans.  

If Hibs meet Sevco at ibrokes on the 1st game of the season on a Sunday I’m going to have to adjust my opinion of Ibrox Loyal tbf he could be the next Nostradamus 
If Hibs meet them at Ibrox in the first fixture there should be a fucking riot since they're due at ER. Think it's underestimated for next season that they'll have 10 of 16 pre split away games at Parkhead, Easter Road, Pittodrie, Tynecastle and Rugby Park.

22 hours ago, scottxs said:

That was the most beautiful thing ever written. Shakespeare and Charles Dickens would be proud

Were they Real Rangers Men?

Doesn't Steven Gerrard have any professional advisers or at the very least sensible mates who could have clued him into what a terrible idea it was accepting the Sevco job? It's the dictionary definition of a no-win scenario. He'll be lucky to even get paid.

But Stevie G wouldn't be here if there wasn't major investment comming in...

Skrtel's agent on Sevco deal... “Martin has sincerely said it would be an honour for him to play under Steven’s direction for three years. There are, however, complex financial matters. They are terribly far apart.”:lol:

Just now, Jdog said:

Skrtel's agent on Sevco deal... “Martin has sincerely said it would be an honour for him to play under Steven’s direction for three years. There are, however, complex financial matters. They are terribly far apart.”:lol:

Got a link to this quote?

1 hour ago, Jdog said:

I'd say they are EBT years apart..:lol: