The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

12 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/realistic-targets-youd-like-to-see-come-in-summer.28277/ The shouts in here are unbelievable. People turning their nose up at Yaya Toure ffs

Excellent link. 

I put a team in a couple of threads I thought was fairly achievable. There's options as well for players ie if no Sktrtel Gareth Macauley. It's fairly unimaginative but just shows it could be done for a decent budget. If more funds available then the choice of player can improve further. 

Mcgregor 

Tav
Sktrtel 
Kipre
John

Mulumbu
Davis 
Kamara
Mcarthur 
Arfield 

Ings (loan) 

Add McBurnie as well for another option.

So far other suggestions include -

Didac Villa - a left back at Espanyol who according to Google has a £25 million buy out clause in his contract.

Ryan Fraser 

Tom Cairney

Steven Fletcher

Mario Balotelli - in the same post as Johnny Evans, Fernando Torres and Jordan Jones!

Jack Rodwell - apparently going to be ok £44k wages at Sunderland so will fit right in at Rangers

Craig Cathcart - started last night for Watford v Spurs.

Barry Douglas

My favourite quote which sums up how great next season is going to be if Gerrard becomes boss?

We'll be aiming far higher than the likes of Kipre and Jason Naismith if Gerrard takes the job imo. I doubt he even knows who these guys are.

12 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Paddy Power nailing the 'obsessed' line straight on the head, the only response a rattled *** has.

11 hours ago, bennett said:

Best stop using it then, a shame but back to the drawing board.

I’ve set up a new bookmaker site in response to the absolutely terrible assault on the sevco fans . It for WATP fans only 

it’s called BILLYPOWER and operates under licence from HRH Elizabeth the 2nd 

We don’t accept bets on the following criteria :- 

1) All catholic sounding teams Celtic Hibernian and any team with “city “ after it because that means there is a cathedral their 

2) Any team that plays in green , see above plus Yeovil Town etc also if any teams goalie plays in green 

3) Any team that that sounds like any player that once played for Celtic ie Sutton Utd  , Harts(on) , and for our international punters we won’t accept bets on Carson City FC 

4) goals scored from  crosses obviously 

5) goals scored from corners as they have the same letters as crosses plus the letter N which is big part of f*n**n

6) goals scored from penalties after the penalties unfairly placed upon the Queens XI 

7) goals scored by any players with forenames like Sean , Brendan, Patrick , Eamonn or surnames like Murphy , O’boyle O’Flaherty etc this list will be updated with input from all lodges and supporters clubs daily 

8 ) any goals scored by players from catholic countries ie Italy Spain France Portugal etc we do however accept bets from staunch countries like Germany Holland and the Scandinavian peninsula 

All profits from this enterprise will go towards Stevie G’s war chest 

Remember sevco fans WHEN THE FUN STOPS   STOP  which for you was 31st October 2012 

3 minutes ago, GordonS said:

I don't understand. Why would an interim manager quit with a couple of games left in the season? Now they need an interim interim manager. 

I suggest they declare an amnesty, bring Kenny Miller in to be interim interim player-manager, with Lee Wallace as captain again, just to make a clean break from the hated Murty junta, and get their internet forum orcs back onside.

Also, Kenny Miller's wife can do for Rangers what Yoko did for the Beatles.

Edited by Aim Here

13 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

I suggest they declare an amnesty, bring Kenny Miller in to be interim interim player-manager, with Lee Wallace as captain again, just to make a clean break from the hated Murty junta, and get their internet forum orcs back onside.

Also, Kenny Miller's wife can do for Rangers what Yoko did for the Beatles.

Is she good at dodging bullets?

I’ve set up a new bookmaker site in response to the absolutely terrible assault on the sevco fans . It for WATP fans only 
it’s called BILLYPOWER and operates under licence from HRH Elizabeth the 2nd 
We don’t accept bets on the following criteria :- 
1) All catholic sounding teams Celtic Hibernian and any team with “city “ after it because that means there is a cathedral their 
2) Any team that plays in green , see above plus Yeovil Town etc also if any teams goalie plays in green 
3) Any team that that sounds like any player that once played for Celtic ie Sutton Utd  , Harts(on) , and for our international punters we won’t accept bets on Carson City FC 
4) goals scored from  crosses obviously 
5) goals scored from corners as they have the same letters as crosses plus the letter N which is big part of f*n**n
6) goals scored from penalties after the penalties unfairly placed upon the Queens XI 
7) goals scored by any players with forenames like Sean , Brendan, Patrick , Eamonn or surnames like Murphy , O’boyle O’Flaherty etc this list will be updated with input from all lodges and supporters clubs daily 
8 ) any goals scored by players from catholic countries ie Italy Spain France Portugal etc we do however accept bets from staunch countries like Germany Holland and the Scandinavian peninsula 
All profits from this enterprise will go towards Stevie G’s war chest 
Remember sevco fans WHEN THE FUN STOPS   STOP  which for you was 31st October 2012 

IMG_2522.jpg

23 minutes ago, GordonS said:

I don't understand. Why would an interim manager quit with a couple of games left in the season? Now they need an interim interim manager. 

With your Chairman making it very clear you don't have a future,

Having twice in a fortnight been totally destroyed by another team in your city,

With 3 games left to rescue the season by qualifying for Europe, but thye against Kilmarnock (H), Aberdeen (A) & Hibernian (A),

And trying to control a dressing room which is about as harmonious as a Glaswegian Hen Night doing Karaoke at midnight on a Sunday after having being drinking since Friday....

Think I would have spent yesterday buying as much cheap alcohol as possible before minimum pricing arrived today and buggered off too.

What did he have to stay for, even the Samaritans were refusing his calls.

Oh dear. An interim interim manager. Hahaha only at Mordor. I feel sorry for Murty as he is the sacrificial lamb. No criticism of Glib and Shameless etc.