• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, throbber said:

No I was confused with a hearts fan because of my posting style a few times.

What is the posting-style of a Hearts fan?  Apart from being beige, apologetic and overly-worried about when seats may be delivered.

What is the posting-style of a Hearts fan?  Apart from being beige, apologetic and overly-worried about when seats may be delivered.

I don’t mean that I was coming across as saying what you would expect from a Hearts fan, there was a particular poster on here who I was regularly confused for and I think that’s who Bennet mistook me for. It’s all water under the bridge now though.

23 minutes ago, throbber said:

I don’t mean that I was coming across as saying what you would expect from a Hearts fan, there was a particular poster on here who I was regularly confused for and I think that’s who Bennet mistook me for. It’s all water under the bridge now though.

That's probably it, just always had you down as a jambo for some reason.

2 minutes ago, Zing. said:

A lot of pressure on us to deliver another *** skelping here. Hope we don’t give them it as easy as Aberdeen. Stokes to get sent off this time is a stick on tbh.

Easy win for hibs, damage limitation for us.

Kinda difficult to call this one. If it is us who played against the Mutton Molestors recently then I fancy our chances, on the other hand if it is us who played in the first half against County on Saturday then we are getting a spanking.

Our recent record at Fester Road is not too bad, so I reckon we might get a result. Will bet a score draw.

1 hour ago, Jakes Pal said:

Kinda difficult to call this one. If it is us who played against the Mutton Molestors recently then I fancy our chances, on the other hand if it is us who played in the first half against County on Saturday then we are getting a spanking.

Our recent record at Fester Road is not too bad, so I reckon we might get a result. Will bet a score draw.

Two wins and four defeats from our two seasons together in the championship is hardly fantastic tbf

Archived