• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Play Oli Shaw. By my count he's played less than a couple of hours of 1st team football, he's got a couple of goals against the best defence in the country, he's set up a couple of very decent chances in other games, and he was unlucky not to get a winner yesterday. Get him up against the corpse of Bruno Alves.

53 minutes ago, Lebowski said:

Play Oli Shaw. By my count he's played less than a couple of hours of 1st team football, he's got a couple of goals against the best defence in the country, he's set up a couple of very decent chances in other games, and he was unlucky not to get a winner yesterday. Get him up against the corpse of Bruno Alves.

Seeing that Gray is injured and Whittaker can hardly walk, Lennon will have to play 3-5-2 with Boyle at right wing-back. So that means Stokes and either Murray or Shaw up front.

Seeing that Gray is injured and Whittaker can hardly walk, Lennon will have to play 3-5-2 with Boyle at right wing-back. So that means Stokes and either Murray or Shaw up front.

Aye Stokes playing off Shaw seems fine. Let him drift out to the left to stop Tavernier getting forward when we don't have the ball.

Stokes should play exactly how he played in the cup final except this time he needs to put on a balaclava after scoring.

Marciano

Ambrose   McGregor    Hanlon   Stevenson

McGeouch   Bartley   McGinn

Boyle                    Murray                    Stokes

Barker and Shaw on as impact subs when we're shree nil up.   neville.jpg.f663aa9e7c623288f65708e84d8e9bdb.jpg

Good luck Rangers. Enjoy your night out, stay safe in the utter shitehole that is Leith and hopefully you will come away with the three points which would be concomitant with a club steeped in success like The Rangers.

YATP

Good luck Rangers. Enjoy your night out, stay safe in the utter shitehole that is Leith and hopefully you will come away with the three points which would be concomitant with a club steeped in success like The Rangers.
YATP

That brief stint of talking about Motherwell in the run up to the cup final over?

Shame. You weren’t bad at it.

Hibs 19/10 Rangers 7/5 and the draw 12/5 on William Hill.

I expected Hibs to be slight favourites at home for this given their head to head record of late but obviously Rangers double over Aberdeen has made them favourites.

I’m betting 3-1 Hibs.

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

Hibs 19/10 Rangers 7/5 and the draw 12/5 on William Hill.

I expected Hibs to be slight favourites at home for this given their head to head record of late but obviously Rangers double over Aberdeen has made them favourites.

I’m betting 3-1 Hibs.

Didn't you used to be a hearts fan?

Archived