Next Permanent Aberdeen Manager

Next Permanent Aberdeen Manager  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given the size of the club, Aberdeen should be able to attract a good manager, but the standards and the  level of expectation are so high you wonder what a new manager would have to do to be recognised as a success after McInnes? Would that put some off?

5 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

Neil Lennon would be a great choice.  Im sure Aberdeen could afford the compo if they wanted too.

Win for Hibs, good compo. Win for Lennon, next step up. Win for Aberdeen, good manager.

Lennon is the one I've thought would be the obvious choice for a while.  It's whether he would see it as a big enough step up.  I think he still has ambitions of managing Celtic again or another go down south somewhere.

8 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Lennon is the one I've thought would be the obvious choice for a while.  It's whether he would see it as a big enough step up.  I think he still has ambitions of managing Celtic again or another go down south somewhere.

Too far from Tennents Bar...

36 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

Neil Lennon would be a great choice.  Im sure Aberdeen could afford the compo if they wanted too.

Win for Hibs, good compo. Win for Lennon, next step up. Win for Aberdeen, good manager.

Sevco rangers destabilise Aberdeen,Aberdeen destabilise hibs,hibs destabilise st johnstone and it goes on and on  

Archived