Scottish Cup 14/15 Champions v Scottish Cup 14/15 Runners Up

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sad to hear on the BBC news that Falkirk along with Morton and Motherwell are paying less than the minimum wage to some of their staff,  is it that surprising though considering low gates and higher overhead costs such as gas and electric, and I bet teams like mine are just paying a baw hair above the min wage, it's difficult enough to keep any club afloat these days.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Considering the amount involved and presumably it being only 1 employee, it doesn't exactly point to a systematic and deliberate campaign to pay less than minimum wage. More likely an error which has been made then rectified in a short space of time.

Nice try mate, but the Fartley craic might be your glass ceiling in terms of patter.

I wasn't criticising but sympathising with the situation, read my post again.

As for Bawface I have never liked the man, I find his evasive non eye contact post match interviews irritating and I firmly believe he is not manager material.

Sad to hear on the BBC news that Falkirk along with Morton and Motherwell are paying less than the minimum wage to some of their staff,  is it that surprising though considering low gates and higher overhead costs such as gas and electric, and I bet teams like mine are just paying a baw hair above the min wage, it's difficult enough to keep any club afloat these days.

The majority of c***s in our first team don't deserve the minimum wage to be honest.

3 hours ago, FFCinthearea said:

It's a bit of a bummer when you have non transferable train tickets booked!

I'm sure you could still recreate the game experience in drink all day and not go to the game and train back, which I'm sure some would've done...!!!

I'm sure you could still recreate the game experience in drink all day and not go to the game and train back, which I'm sure some would've done...!!!

Probably prefer that. Few drinks on the train, have a walk about Inverness, go for something to eat and a few pints. Get a carry out for the train home, then in bed for about half 8 and falkirk haven’t lost.

Although I’m joking that actually sounds like a no bad day out to me.

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

For a truly authentic experience, go out into the cold for 90 minutes, and burn a twenty pound note

He could just burn a tenner and pretend he tried to get in for a concession.

These two successive postponements could genuinely save Falkirks season. They will literally be a better side by the time these two games are rearranged. Based solely on the assumption they can't get any worse in January.

These two successive postponements could genuinely save Falkirks season. They will literally be a better side by the time these two games are rearranged. Based solely on the assumption they can't get any worse in January.

The Livingston game is on the 19th December.

The least it will do will be to get, Craig Sibbald, Tom Taiwo, Conrad Balatoni, Peter Grant, Tony Gallagher, David Mitchell and Rory Loy one week back to being fully fit.

Archived