• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
MichaelJayPark

Matchday 16

MD16_SLFL_fixtures.thumb.jpg.7d616239a50a82573abb1147d630759b.jpg

There are some absolutely massive matches in this weekend's round of Lowland League fixtures.

Where do you think this weekend's big talking points will be? Let me know on this thread and I'll include some of them in this week's SLFL Preview! :)

Our game v Shire should be match of the day. Shire will be keen to avoid defeat having lost twice to BSC already this season. BSC will be looking to go on a winning run after putting a couple of disappointing results against Colts behind them with a convincing win last time out against Star.

4 hours ago, MichaelJayPark said:

MD16_SLFL_fixtures.thumb.jpg.7d616239a50a82573abb1147d630759b.jpg

There are some absolutely massive matches in this weekend's round of Lowland League fixtures.

Where do you think this weekend's big talking points will be? Let me know on this thread and I'll include some of them in this week's SLFL Preview! :)

Biggest talking point is will the social club be open for the ww visit to Annan on Saturday :guinness :thumsup2

Game of the day is at Isclecroft if the game is on. Both teams in desperate need of the points at the bottom. 

Another  interesting game is BSC v Shire. Shire will be hoping to cling on to the leading pack especially if winning their games in hand. 

Do the top 4 still get in the challenge Cup? 

Edited by newcastle broon

1 hour ago, newcastle broon said:

Biggest talking point is will the social club be open for the ww visit to Annan on Saturday :guinness :thumsup2

Game of the day is at Isclecroft if the game is on. Both teams in desperate need of the points at the bottom. 

Another  interesting game is BSC v Shire. Shire will be hoping to cling on to the leading pack especially if winning their games in hand. 

Do the top 4 still get in the challenge Cup? 

Don't think they've announced the format for next season's Challenge Cup yet, Newky

8 minutes ago, Craig the Hunter said:

Don't think they've announced the format for next season's Challenge Cup yet, Newky

Thanks Craig hope yer well pal. 

I'm actually quite optimistic about the Shire game, should really be a sign I'll end up bitterly disappointed. We have Bolo signed on until September, so he is able to play on Saturday which is a big plus for us.

I agree though that the game of the day is Dalbeattie against Vale. The Star really need to win that one or things will really start to look dicey for them, even with a couple games in hand. 

Thanks Craig hope yer well pal. 

Aye magic pal.
Was considering heading down on Saturday, but don't think I'll be able to justify a 200 mile round trip 2 weeks before Christmas haha! Will get to a Welfare game or 2 this season though

3 hours ago, Craig the Hunter said:

Aye magic pal.
Was considering heading down on Saturday, but don't think I'll be able to justify a 200 mile round trip 2 weeks before Christmas haha! Will get to a Welfare game or 2 this season though

Hopefully see you at a Welfare game soon Craig. 

11 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Hopefully see you at a Welfare game soon Craig. 

Got the Under 20s away to BSC pencilled in for Jan 26th, and the first team at East Kilbride pencilled in for Feb 10th. Will need to get to Fergie Park in the New Year as well. Been way too long

On 06/12/2017 at 09:40, Craig the Hunter said:

Will need to get to Fergie Park in the New Year as well.

Aye apparently you're down for bar duty on the 6th :lol:

On 06/12/2017 at 09:40, Craig the Hunter said:

Been way too long

Aye your WW badge is years out of date :whistle

£7 adults + £3 concessions according to their website. Must be about the steepest in LL but decent value compared to SPFL.

26 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

£7 adults + £3 concessions according to their website. Must be about the steepest in LL but decent value compared to SPFL.

Shire charge more £8 if I remember correctly. 

Delighted to be quoted in the preview. Does this make me a Football Pundit now? I'm awaiting my call from Sportsound...

4 hours ago, Jerry Macguire said:

Shire charge more £8 if I remember correctly. 

Yeah, it's £8. I don't know what EK or Spartans charge but I would image we are one of the most expensive in the league

59 minutes ago, AlansHotBath said:

Delighted to be quoted in the preview. Does this make me a Football Pundit now? I'm awaiting my call from Sportsound...

Yeah, it's £8. I don't know what EK or Spartans charge but I would image we are one of the most expensive in the league

TBH I think £7 or £8 to get into grounds with decent facilities is good value. The football ain't bad either. I've just put a hex on Saturdays game haven't I?

21 hours ago, AlansHotBath said:

Spartans charge £7. Free entery tomorrow though if you bring donation to for food bank drive.