Peterhead v Clyde

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Presume having done it before the reason for taking the snow off it today is the time it takes to do this manually  it would not be possible tomorrow morning before a reasonable time for deciding if it was going ahead or not. Are Clyde expecting to get a bag of cash or something for Christmas so they can change out their squad as a lot of their support seem to want to wait until a mid-week next year for the game to be played which in itself costs both clubs money.

Just been past the stadium and the pitch is clear and the pavements, car park and roads around the stadium are thawed out. We are also getting some rain now so I think it is looking more likely that it will be on.

Im about 3 mile from Balmoor and theres been a bit more snow here in the last hour ..Funny enough , i just checked the BBc weather and the temperature for Peterhead stays above freezing till about kick off time then drops..I think this will go ahead unless there is a big snowfall during the night..Hope roads on the way up are clear for anybody travelling from south.. 

Good that this was decided early enough to avoid folk starting to travel, looked possible last night as it had turned fresh but by morning there had been heavy snow. Oh well looks like bet the shovel out clear the drive & settle down to TV Sport for the afternoon.

Radio saying A90 north of Aberdeen is treacherous and I just nipped into town and the roads are awful. Glad they called it off. We tend to get a decent crowd on a week night so hopefully not be too big a hit for the club.

Archived