Sign in to follow this  
Poet of the Macabre

Who will be Brechin's first?

Brechin's first win?  

319 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, CITY1974 said:

MORTON , Livingston Dundee Utd and Falkirk
And in the Cups we drew with Forfar and beat Buckie Thistle. Thank You

Technically you beat Forfar on penalties, Brechin's  only win against an SPFL team in any competition. I was there to see it, my only Brechin match this season - you  should have got me back every week ;)

Technically you beat Forfar on penalties, Brechin's  only win against an SPFL team in any competition. I was there to see it, my only Brechin match this season - you  should have got me back every week 

What position do you play

Couldn’t have been an easy watch brer, fair play for still going.

Up until Xmas I felt we found our feet and competed well enough a bit unlucky in games but never done enough to win games tbh .
But after Xmas we ve been abysmal , it's obvious now the players were sick of negative tactics and really downed tool s 2 goals scored in 13 games plus conceding over 30 in last 10 s piss poor .The national press were everywhere yesterday and our club welcomed them with open arms (embarrassing ) .
I met a guy from Wales who travelled up in hope he d witness the run completed he even won the 50 / 50 draw .
Dods should go now and let club start afresh. I like Dodsy he's a nice lad but he s taken it too far .

Technically you beat Forfar on penalties, Brechin's  only win against an SPFL team in any competition. I was there to see it, my only Brechin match this season - you  should have got me back every week 

Technically they didn't. That's not a win.

25 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Technically they didn't. That's not a win.

Don't be Deputy Downer.