Who will be Brechin's first?

Brechin's first win?  

319 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, CITY1974 said:

I included Dumbarton in my part time quote

Dumbarton aren't 'part time shite' at all; they finished the season with fully 26 points more than  your abject rabble and will have a fighting chance in the play-offs to remain in this division for yet another season. Which gives lie to the 'oh we're just a poor diddy team how were we meant to ever compete' excuse beloved by some Brechin fans but more particularly by your gormless board.

You've stunk the place out from start to finish; good riddance and try again in the Highland League.  

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, virginton said:

Dumbarton aren't 'part time shite' at all; they finished the season with fully 26 points more than  your abject rabble and will have a fighting chance in the play-offs to remain in this division for yet another season. Which gives lie to the 'oh we're just a poor diddy team how were we meant to ever compete' excuse beloved by some Brechin fans but more particularly by your gormless board.

You've stunk the place out from start to finish; good riddance and try again in the Highland League.  

From a Morten fan :1eye

I saw Brechin twice this season,  and while there was a clear chasm in quality between them and ICT, they didn’t look that bad.  Like they aren’t winning a game this season bad.

I mean not a single league win in 36 attempts is obscene.

2 hours ago, CITY1974 said:

MORTON , Livingston Dundee Utd and Falkirk
And in the Cups we drew with Forfar and beat Buckie Thistle. Thank You

Technically you beat Forfar on penalties, Brechin's  only win against an SPFL team in any competition. I was there to see it, my only Brechin match this season - you  should have got me back every week ;)

Technically you beat Forfar on penalties, Brechin's  only win against an SPFL team in any competition. I was there to see it, my only Brechin match this season - you  should have got me back every week [emoji6]

What position do you play [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Couldn’t have been an easy watch brer, fair play for still going.

Up until Xmas I felt we found our feet and competed well enough a bit unlucky in games but never done enough to win games tbh .
But after Xmas we ve been abysmal , it's obvious now the players were sick of negative tactics and really downed tool s 2 goals scored in 13 games plus conceding over 30 in last 10 s piss poor .The national press were everywhere yesterday and our club welcomed them with open arms (embarrassing ) .
I met a guy from Wales who travelled up in hope he d witness the run completed he even won the 50 / 50 draw .
Dods should go now and let club start afresh. I like Dodsy he's a nice lad but he s taken it too far .

Archived