Who will be Brechin's first?

Brechin's first win?  

319 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm guessing that Brechin would be well up for a first win against Dundee Utd.
While the Pars won 4-0 today, Brechin still showed willingness to attack throughout the game.  I'd fancy a couple of quid on them to win midweek.

You are going out on a limb - they’re absolutely hopeless.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, LuoAnLai said:

I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm guessing that Brechin would be well up for a first win against Dundee Utd.

While the Pars won 4-0 today, Brechin still showed willingness to attack throughout the game.  I'd fancy a couple of quid on them to win midweek.

They'll beat us. I am not in any doubt about this at all.

I’ve watched their highlights throughout the season. In the last couple of month there’s been a noticeable drop in them. They’ve chucked it. They’re not winning again and just want the season to be over.

I don’t think they had a particularly great League 1 team in the first place but they never invested into the team enough. Especially in the final third. They’ll have made a fortune but the fans will feel hard done by they should be doing much better than this.

I’ve watched their highlights throughout the season. In the last couple of month there’s been a noticeable drop in them. They’ve chucked it. They’re not winning again and just want the season to be over.

I don’t think they had a particularly great League 1 team in the first place but they never invested into the team enough. Especially in the final third. They’ll have made a fortune but the fans will feel hard done by they should be doing much better than this.

For 45 minutes tonight we were the better team .We start 2nd half hit the post they go up park and score game over

Brechin have now lost their last 14 Championship matches. They've only scored three goals in those matches.

In 1995/96 we lost our final 19 games(just over half a season.) In those, we scored 8 times and conceded 52. That was a brutal season!

For 45 minutes tonight we were the better team .We start 2nd half hit the post they go up park and score game over

Obviously haven’t seen tonight’s game yet. But I thought Saturday past v Dunfermline was the worst you’ve looked. Just all over the place.

Atleast they’ve bounced back a bit tonight then. I’d imagine there’ll be a decent clear out over the summer anyway though?

Looking at it from a (biased) Arbroath point of view there’s not really a player from yourselves I’d want to see us take aside from Crighton.

44 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Obviously haven’t seen tonight’s game yet. But I thought Saturday past v Dunfermline was the worst you’ve looked. Just all over the place.

Atleast they’ve bounced back a bit tonight then. I’d imagine there’ll be a decent clear out over the summer anyway though?

Looking at it from a (biased) Arbroath point of view there’s not really a player from yourselves I’d want to see us take aside from Crighton.

You can't have paid much attention to our highlights this season as Crighton has been fucking honking and should be one of the first out the door. A huge disappointment.

Archived