Who will be Brechin's first?

Brechin's first win?  

319 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Assuming Brechin get pumped by us and whomever after, they're last day game against Queens could be it. They've nothing to play for and the Brechin lads might go balls out for one elusive win.

Still, I've nothing against Brechin and in fact love an away day there... But I'd love to see the unwinnables happening!

7 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Assuming Brechin get pumped by us and whomever after, they're last day game against Queens could be it. They've nothing to play for and the Brechin lads might go balls out for one elusive win.

Still, I've nothing against Brechin and in fact love an away day there... But I'd love to see the unwinnables happening!

Us at Almondvale. Hopefully the game where we confirm 2nd place, if we haven't done it already.

Whenever a thread is started on P&B, whatever it's about usually goes the wrong way. 'A good feeling at Cappielow', 'The St Mirren Relegation Express', 'Will Dumbarton Score Before The Playoffs' to name a few.

Says a lot about the team Brechin have that they've still not won while this thread's been here.

23 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Whenever a thread is started on P&B, whatever it's about usually goes the wrong way. 'A good feeling at Cappielow', 'The St Mirren Relegation Express', 'Will Dumbarton Score Before The Playoffs' to name a few.

Says a lot about the team Brechin have that they've still not won while this thread's been here.

Started in early December as well, when it seemed obvious they would win a game eventually.

That being said, the way Scottish football is you're always going to see side's fortunes change over the months/years. It's inevitable these threads will eventually look foolish.

On 4/7/2018 at 22:50, Poet of the Macabre said:

We did once lose at home to an already relegated Airdrie side, so definitely not taking a win for granted next week. We should win - easily - but you never know.

Can lightning strike twice, oh please.

2 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Remind me, whom against were the 4 points won against?

Three of them were draws against Falkirk, Livingston and Morton. The fourth point? Not a clue who that was against. No idea. At all. No.

I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm guessing that Brechin would be well up for a first win against Dundee Utd.

While the Pars won 4-0 today, Brechin still showed willingness to attack throughout the game.  I'd fancy a couple of quid on them to win midweek.

Archived