Who will be Brechin's first?

Brechin's first win?  

319 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 minutes ago, CITY1974 said:

I'm not defending anything .We re by far the worst team in the league and not one City fan denies it .
Just remember your team have nt been out of bottom 3 / 4 all season with 2 part time teams occupying the other 2 places .
Falkirk s the worst team I ve seen this year apart from ourselves. So maybe you should be worrying about your own teams fortunes .
11 full timers against 9 butchers n Bakers and you toiled.
Dunfermline s or St Mirren s would ve rattled in 6 or 7 against us ..

That is a fucking chronic response, also completely missing the point that we were absolute dug shite at the time we played the pars with 9 men but at least had enough about us to have a go.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is a fucking chronic response, also completely missing the point that we were absolute dug shite at the time we played the pars with 9 men but at least had enough about us to have a go.

Not really am not getting in to a petty argument all I'm meaning is we ve never attacked with 11 on the park so attacking with 9 was never gonna happen.
All we want is too have a go in one game believe me

27 minutes ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

Aren't Falkirk the form team at the moment? I'm fairly sure they're not overly concerned right now as they don't have much reason to be.

Only due to the fact they've played Brechin twice, possibly 3 times in the last month or so.  It's a bit as a red herring that stat.

1 minute ago, CITY1974 said:

Not really am not getting in to a petty argument all I'm meaning is we ve never attacked with 11 on the park so attacking with 9 was never gonna happen.
All we want is too have a go in one game believe me

To be fair I do have sympathy for the die hards who go along to watch that dross each week.

Managers have been run off the road for less at Falkirk...

There are a handful of games where if we d thrown caution to the wind we would ve won .And there's a couple more Utd and S Mirren at home we missed enough chances to win umpteen games although in all fairness Utd shoulda wrapped game up at half time

2 minutes ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

Ah. Makes sense I guess. Still don't think they're too concerned though. They know why they're where they are, and will probably be looking to next season at this point. Kinda like Brechin actually.

Its been a season of two halves.

Before January we were almost Brechinesque in our awfulness, since January it has actually been pretty enjoyable.

You are right we are looking to next season with some (cautious) optimism.

I don't think there was any way that we were going to go flat out in the 2nd half on Saturday. Hartley's already stated that we'll need to use the pool wisely over the next few weeks due to the high number of games in a short space of time so I wouldn't be surprised if he instructed them not to take any chances as he wanted to minimise the risk of injury. I do think we'd have won by more if Brechin had kept 11 on the pitch though as they would have ventured forward a lot more in the 2nd half.

Still didn't stop a fairly high proportion of our 'fans' from vocalising their discontent that we didn't take the score into double figures right enough!

1 hour ago, Reggie Perrin said:

After that affront to football they produced on Saturday (all 8 remaining outfield players lined up across the penalty box for the entire second half) they ARE the biggest diddies ever.

Used to quite like Brechin as a sort of quaint wee countryside club but that on Saturday was a disgrace.

WTF are you on about ?    Your team won and you are still behaving like a petulant spoilt child. 

Sorry we can't all adopt the Barcelonaesque cavalier football that Falkirk serve up every week. 

Let us never forget that Falkirk conspired to have their previous home match against Brechin 'frozen off' under ridiculous circumstances, because they were absolutely shitting themselves about losing to that abject rabble and finishing behind them in 10th place. 

A 24 carat minter. 

44 minutes ago, virginton said:

Let us never forget that Falkirk conspired to have their previous home match against Brechin 'frozen off' under ridiculous circumstances, because they were absolutely shitting themselves about losing to that abject rabble and finishing behind them in 10th place. 

A 24 carat minter. 

10-0 

WTF are you on about ?    Your team won and you are still behaving like a petulant spoilt child. 
Sorry we can't all adopt the Barcelonaesque cavalier football that Falkirk serve up every week. 

That really wasn't football of any kind your team served up on Saturday.

3 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

That really wasn't football of any kind your team served up on Saturday.

And ?   

It has been a good 3 or 4 months since our team served up anything resembling football . You are trying to preach to the converted I'm afraid. 

Archived