Who will be Brechin's first?

Brechin's first win?  

319 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 18/03/2018 at 18:52, Gaz FFC said:

April 3 Inverness (A)

April 7 St Mirren (H)

April 14 Dunfermline (A)

April 17 Dundee Utd (H)

April 21 Livingston (A)

April 28 QOS  (H)

That St Mirren game will probably be 2 teams with nothing to play for and I will make that my new vote for Brechins 1st win

6 to go now.

Will they manage a win and not be known as the biggest diddies ever?

Come back after this break to find out.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 18/03/2018 at 18:52, Gaz FFC said:

That St Mirren game will probably be 2 teams with nothing to play for and I will make that my new vote for Brechims 1st win

Chance for St Mirren to win the league on that day now so probably more chance of them hitting double figures than losing the game.

Chance for St Mirren to win the league on that day now so probably more chance of them hitting double figures than losing the game.

St Mirren have struggled against us this year I know we re really bad but we ve not actually had a real pumping (yet) 5 from Celtics the worst

14 minutes ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

The only way this team wins is if a team has nothing to play for. Absolutely nobody else should be worried about losing to them. Baird scored two goals against them ffs.

There is always hope think 2014 when you beat Celtic. I am sure they were absolutely not worried as well :thumsup2

2 hours ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

The only way this team wins is if a team has nothing to play for. Absolutely nobody else should be worried about losing to them. Baird scored two goals against them ffs.

Last game of the season at home to us is a decent bet for the great event TBH. :(

The funny thing is although this may have started as a joke thread it is now becoming deadly serious; in as much as no team wants to be the team to lose to Brechin this year and the longer it goes on the more serious it gets.

If any of the remaining teams do end up slipping up; I'd recommend staying clear of P&B for a couple of months....

QoS visit on 28th will be like a cup final.

On 4/1/2018 at 12:32, Gaz FFC said:

6 to go now.

Will they manage a win and not be known as the biggest diddies ever?

Come back after this break to find out.

After that affront to football they produced on Saturday (all 8 remaining outfield players lined up across the penalty box for the entire second half) they ARE the biggest diddies ever.

Used to quite like Brechin as a sort of quaint wee countryside club but that on Saturday was a disgrace.

After that affront to football they produced on Saturday (all 8 remaining outfield players lined up across the penalty box for the entire second half) they ARE the biggest diddies ever.
Used to quite like Brechin as a sort of quaint wee countryside club but that on Saturday was a disgrace.

What were you expecting ? Seriously us to try and attack and let's you guys practise shooty in ????
We ve not attacked all season so we re hardly gonna have a go with only 9 men . It's anti football and I hate Dods tactics but Saturday had to be done . Fair play to the lads who held out .

1 minute ago, CITY1974 said:

What were you expecting ? Seriously us to try and attack and let's you guys practise shooty in ????
We ve not attacked all season so we re hardly gonna have a go with only 9 men . It's anti football and I hate Dods tactics but Saturday had to be done . Fair play to the lads who held out .

We went down to 9 men at East End Park this season during the time we were still shit and we had a right go at them, actually looked the better team.

Please don't try and defend Saturdays shambles.

I'm not defending anything .We re by far the worst team in the league and not one City fan denies it .
Just remember your team have nt been out of bottom 3 / 4 all season with 2 part time teams occupying the other 2 places .
Falkirk s the worst team I ve seen this year apart from ourselves. So maybe you should be worrying about your own teams fortunes .
11 full timers against 9 butchers n Bakers and you toiled.
Dunfermline s or St Mirren s would ve rattled in 6 or 7 against us ..

No shame in losing to Brechin this season. They are in a false position. If they had turned those defeats in to wins they would be challenging for the title.

True but there's shame in losing 6 to Falkirk we 11 players on the park .

Archived