Who will be Brechin's first?

Brechin's first win?  

319 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is this the first time a team has gone the entire season without getting a single away point? I believe all four draws were a Brechin.

Just been reading Goals in The Sun .Fort William have 4 points also O wins .
We should have a 1 off game to decide who really is the worst .

45 minutes ago, CITY1974 said:

Just been reading Goals in The Sun .Fort William have 4 points also O wins .
We should have a 1 off game to decide who really is the worst .

How about Tweedmouth Rangers in the EoS?  http://www.eosfl.com/item.php?pg=league&pd=1049&it=141

Played 20, drawn 1, lost 19. Goal difference -112.

That draw was last Saturday, away at Ormiston.

Brechin are 9/1 to beat Queens tomorrow. That's too big. Nobody should be 9/1 to beat Queens.

End of season game, Brechin determined to not finish the season with 0 wins, little for Queens to play for other than not being the only team to lose to them, potential for a weakened team, potential for behind the scenes stuff (contract disputes etc) affecting things, etc.

Also, losing a game like this feels like exactly the sort of thing that seems to happen to Queens. I guess most fans of clubs at this level think that about the team that they support though.

Brechin are 9/1 to beat Queens tomorrow. That's too big. Nobody should be 9/1 to beat Queens.
End of season game, Brechin determined to not finish the season with 0 wins, little for Queens to play for other than not being the only team to lose to them, potential for a weakened team, potential for behind the scenes stuff (contract disputes etc) affecting things, etc.
Also, losing a game like this feels like exactly the sort of thing that seems to happen to Queens. I guess most fans of clubs at this level think that about the team that they support though.

We don't have enough players to play a weakened team. I fully expect our strongest available line-up to feature. Last week was comfortably one of our best performances of the season and the circumstances were no different last week to tomorrow. Given we are better on the road, I'm hoping for a comfortable victory.

We don't have enough players to play a weakened team. I fully expect our strongest available line-up to feature. Last week was comfortably one of our best performances of the season and the circumstances were no different last week to tomorrow. Given we are better on the road, I'm hoping for a comfortable victory.
I don't expect Queens to turn in anything other than a professional and probably winning performance tomorrow. And that would conclude a dismal campaign for Breaching, and not just for statistical reasons.

Because every sports hack desperate for a story, every two-bit media outlet and every smart-arsed commentator who collectively and routinely ignore them the rest of the time will feast on Brechin's misfortune, and the folk there simply don't deserve that.

I think most fans are more respectful than that, and God knows we are currently utter gash, so without any malice to Queens I really hope City conjure a win tomorrow.

40 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I don't expect Queens to turn in anything other than a professional and probably winning performance tomorrow. And that would conclude a dismal campaign for Breaching, and not just for statistical reasons.

Because every sports hack desperate for a story, every two-bit media outlet and every smart-arsed commentator who collectively and routinely ignore them the rest of the time will feast on Brechin's misfortune, and the folk there simply don't deserve that.

I think most fans are more respectful than that, and God knows we are currently utter gash, so without any malice to Queens I really hope City conjure a win tomorrow.

Good relevant post. 

I fucking hate the Scottish sporting media .  A condescending bunch of uninformed goons who as you point out wouldn't normally go near the lower leagues . 

Two news reports tonight on different channels . Both as condescending as each other.   What do they expect our chairman to say other than " the players are still upbeat " along with other defensive cliches.    Tossers the lot of them. 

Archived