Who will be Brechin's first?

Brechin's first win?  

319 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You can't have paid much attention to our highlights this season as Crighton has been fucking honking and should be one of the first out the door. A huge disappointment.

Yeah I know, but must have been hard to look good back there this season. Seemed to have a really good rep before his stint with you guys.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Yeah I know, but must have been hard to look good back there this season. Seemed to have a really good rep before his stint with you guys.

He's very much a big part of the reason we haven't looked good at the back. He's a big strapping centre half who doesn't put himself about and slower than a week in jail. I'd have Dougie Hill back every day of the week.

48 minutes ago, gm_1982 said:

He's very much a big part of the reason we haven't looked good at the back. He's a big strapping centre half who doesn't put himself about and slower than a week in jail. I'd have Dougie Hill back every day of the week.

He's a strange one, I was really disappointed when we let him go in the summer as he was a pretty consistent performer for us. However, it seems as if releasing him and keeping Lithgow was another David Hopkin stroke of genius,

12 hours ago, MeadowArab said:

I think a team from Crieff or nearby never won a game over a whole season and set a world record for the worst goal difference over a season. Could be wrong though. Could anyone shed light onto this?

Was it not Luncarty Juniors?

Another #Perthshire win.

It would be interesting if Dods won promotion back up to the Championship next season,  just to see the reaction from the Brechin fans. Might be the first time a promoted team's fans booed their team for winning promotion. 

He won’t be here. No danger he’ll keep his job if he can’t win once in an entire season.

19 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Did we ever find out if a side has gone through an entire season without a win?

I've no idea how low you want to delve with this, but Newmains United are currently pointless (!) after 17 Central Second Division games this season. They lost 15-0 to Cambuslang the other week too. Maryhill are winless in the league too. If we ever combine the Juniors with Seniors then records could be made every season!

http://www.scottishjuniorfa.com/sjfa/competition_leaguetables.cfm?page=1758

10 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

I've no idea how low you want to delve with this, but Newmains United are currently pointless (!) after 17 Central Second Division games this season. They lost 15-0 to Cambuslang the other week too. Maryhill are winless in the league too. If we ever combine the Juniors with Seniors then records could be made every season!

http://www.scottishjuniorfa.com/sjfa/competition_leaguetables.cfm?page=1758

Rob Roy only played 11 games and EIGHT games in hand over Pollok is a little bit ridiculous.

1 minute ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Rob Roy only played 11 games and EIGHT games in hand over Pollok is a little bit ridiculous.

Check the Central First where Scottish Cup semi-finalists Wishaw (9th) have 14 games in hand over second place Benburb :lol:

Brechin can feel better than Tweedmouth in the east of scotland league. P19 L19 F13 A125

Almost the inverse of Kelty Hearts!

Feel fucking better ???? they ve scored 13 in 19 games we ve scored 19 in 34 .That's me Ower the edge now [emoji22] or hedge [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Archived