Who will be Brechin's first?

Brechin's first win?  

319 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not many games left now for Brechin.
March 20 Dunfermline (H)
March 24 Morton (A)
March 31 Falkirk (A)
April 3 Inverness (A)
April 7 St Mirren (H)
April 14 Dunfermline (A)
April 17 Dundee Utd (H)
April 21 Livingston (A)
April 28 QOS  (H)
That St Mirren game will probably be 2 teams with nothing to play for and I will make that my new vote for Brechims 1st win

Cheers for info mate but for the first time this season I have now lost complete faith in my team . I now genuinely believe we won t win a game ( I m gutted to admit it ) you ll probably see us start to get more hammering s. By f**k I hope I'm 100% wrong .

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of two things will happen here. Either Brechin will chuck it, take a few pumpings, take a few narrow defeats and end the season winless (having lost four times against their nearest rivals). Or relegation will be confirmed, and they'll play a few sides with plenty to lose (ICT, United for example) who'll bottle it and lose 1-0.

Either way I'm delighted that 29 of you were wrong.

12 minutes ago, CITY1974 said:

Cheers for info mate but for the first time this season I have now lost complete faith in my team . I now genuinely believe we won t win a game ( I m gutted to admit it ) you ll probably see us start to get more hammering s. By f**k I hope I'm 100% wrong .

I can honestly see you finishing on the 4 points that you currently have. And I'm not saying that to gloat, to troll, or to be edgy. I just don't see where you're going to get any more points from.

Though I'd be happily proved wrong for you to get to 7 by giving ICT a demoralising doing at their place on 3rd April.

14 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

That St Mirren game will probably be 2 teams with nothing to play for and I will make that my new vote for Brechims 1st win

Nah. Counting forward, that's our third game from now. Not saying we won't lose, but we will definitely still have a title to confirm.

Just now, Boghead ranter said:

Get your own tactic - that's ours.

You lot have scored 4 in the last two games alone. Be gone with you. That's double what we have managed in our six games in March and February. No goals whatsoever from our front two. 

10 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

You lot have scored 4 in the last two games alone. Be gone with you. That's double what we have managed in our six games in March and February. No goals whatsoever from our front two. 

Technically we've only scored 3 in the last 2 games, Brechin scored one for us.

3 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Goals v Brechin don't count ;)

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

Technically we've only scored 3 in the last 2 games, Brechin scored one for us.

How exotic is a Froxy goal though? Neither of our goalscorers look like this:

Froxy.jpg

I'd argue that if it comes down to goal difference, Froxy goals are counted as double.

5 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

How exotic is a Froxy goal though? Neither of our goalscorers look like this:

Froxy.jpg

I'd argue that if it comes down to goal difference, Froxy goals are counted as double.

Have you seen this picture?

DYe13ApXcAA7USi.jpg

He's absolutely stunning.

Whenever I see Froxylias I get this tremendous feeling of nostalgia, back to when I first clamped eyes on my first crush. I get butterflies in my belly, sweaty palms, struggle to get words out and, on occasion, piss myself a wee bit.

21 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Whenever I see Froxylias I get this tremendous feeling of nostalgia, back to when I first clamped eyes on my first crush. I get butterflies in my belly, sweaty palms, struggle to get words out and, on occasion, piss myself a wee bit.

Oh those days of hairy Mary.

Archived