Who will be Brechin's first?

Brechin's first win?  

319 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, whereismillar said:

Ooooh listen to you ..getting all high and might y up there are we  :-) enjoy it while you can , as has been said once relegation is assured you will win 3 in a row or something like that ..

Aye we are enjoying it.  The standard of fitba is so much better  and despite our results most of the games have been good competitive affairs.  It will be sad to leave  but  it will give us all an appetite to be back there again. 

15 hours ago, Randy Giles said:

For some reason I think it's going to be Livi. I have absolutely no basis for this.

We've played them twice this season and twice they've given us a hard game. 

With the likes of ex-livi boys Creighton; Watt and Sinclair in their ranks I cant help wondering if its a case of pulling out all the stops to show the old club what they missed - but if that's the case then why aren't they doing it for every other game?

Sinclair in particular is a class player particularly from the dead-ball situation; if we gift them a free kick just outside the area then he's odds on to curl it in. Watt by contrast seems to have gone backwards. They will doubtless give us another hard game this weekend; however with both Falkirk and ICT having picked up their game it is difficult to see where else their win will come from.

As someone else said their first win will probably appear as soon as relegation is concerned and then they'll go on a wee winning run once the pressure is off.

I am more convinced Brechin will not win a game. Having seen them play three times this season against us they don't have a team capable of competing in this league. I know a lot of Brechin fans keep saying their matches a competitive. Doesn't matter Your team keep getting beat.

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

If Brechin are anywhere near close to 4/1 next week get some money on them. We are gutter.

Just remember that no matter how bad you are, only one team hasn't won a single game, and therefore, you really shouldn't be losing against them even on a bad day.

On 13/01/2018 at 19:56, ThomWy said:

I am more convinced Brechin will not win a game. Having seen them play three times this season against us they don't have a team capable of competing in this league. I know a lot of Brechin fans keep saying their matches a competitive. Doesn't matter Your team keep getting beat.

Most fans will accept defeat if their team go down fighting. 

Brechin fans are happy their team is scrapping like feck in a league they didn't expect too much from. The times I've seen them they have fought tooth and nail. 

Total respect to any team that goes down fighting.  

2 hours ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

16 adrift with 45 to play for, when is the earliest Brechin could conceivably be relegated, and how does that match up with the record?

We were relegated on 16th March 1996 with 7 games still to play but that was when two teams were relegated automatically, so it would've been slightly later than that if it was the current set up. I don't know what the record for earliest relegation is. Anyway the 3rd Feb is when Brechin finally get a win:(

1 hour ago, microdave said:

We were relegated on 16th March 1996 with 7 games still to play but that was when two teams were relegated automatically, so it would've been slightly later than that if it was the current set up. I don't know what the record for earliest relegation is. Anyway the 3rd Feb is when Brechin finally get a win:(

We might get a 0-0 to be fair.

Spoiler

:(

Archived