Who will be Brechin's first?

Brechin's first win?  

319 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TheMessiah said:

I think it makes them relegating the Rovers even funnier in hindsight tbh

That was just a great day. John Hughes refused to talk to anyone after the match ....including the players.   What is even funnier is that "football people"  still think he is a great manager !! :lol:

11 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

That was just a great day. John Hughes refused to talk to anyone after the match ....including the players.   What is even funnier is that "football people"  still think he is a great manager !! :lol:

It was indeed, I was sat in the brechin end expecting a boring 2/3-0 Raith win, especially after they went ahead.

Surprised it wasn't us given I said I don't think they'll get a win the whole season after seeing them at Palmerston. First game of the season so it was an extremely harsh judgement but they were the worst side I'd seen in this league for quite some time.

We shoulda beat Dumbarton home and away but self destructed.QOS at home we missed some guilt edged chances .Falkirk we pumped 2nd half at home defo 2 pts dropped that day . Pars survived a mini onslaught first 10 mins at home then in all fairness gave us a lesson.
United at Tannadice was robbery and at home we really should ve stole it .Inverness have scored 11 breakaways against us [emoji32][emoji32].
Livingston have nt had it easy either .
But kin what we re fucked [emoji23][emoji23]..
The Unwinnable s will beat the Invincible s surely

Bit late, but up there with the biggest ‘if your auntie had baws’ type post I’ve seen in a while.

Ach we re not that bad . The efforts there so we re happy. Caley s the only team who walloped us . Enjoying the different stadia and different fans . Saintees were good lads

I see they've beaten you 4-0 both times. But I'd say 4-1 could be classed as a walloping as well. Both ourselves and Morton have dished that scoreline out to yourselves.

I see they've beaten you 4-0 both times. But I'd say 4-1 could be classed as a walloping as well. Both ourselves and Morton have dished that scoreline out to yourselves.

Yes and in The League Cup they humped us . That's what I mean 3 times 3 doings . You beat us we had a very weakened team out through suspensions , injuries and holidays . And you guys had Derek BLOODY Lyle [emoji23][emoji23] loves a goal against us ..
Saturday was the closest I ve seen us come to winning a game .We missed 6 or 7 good chances

9 hours ago, Reggie Perrin said:

So basically lazy, clueless twats like Chick Young.

Yep. Him , Jabba , all those muppet pundits  on Sky and the BBC , The Sun , The Daily Rangers  etc etc . ......................Oh not forgetting the Largs mafia who regularly employ  the likes of Yogi to impart his wealth of knowledge to all the other coaches in Scotland . 

Archived