Albion v Arbroath

Probably get called off but... (Albion got any covers or anything they use?) not looking forward to this, hate going here it’s always tough, looking forward to Owens and the day out though.

Will the terracing behind the goal be accessible?

After yesterday I would make a few changes. Would get Hamilton in and Yule central midfield instead of Swankie. Be a tough game and more bite will be needed in the middle of the park. Probably stick with a 3 as Cliftonhill seems like a tight park.

Hutton

Little

ToB

Hamilton

Gold

Whatley

Yule

McCord

Linn

Denholm

Mcintosh

Think we’ll lose, like I always do going here. Got some terrible memories of the place, 4-0 drubbing in the pishing rain, the 2-1 defeat to a late John Gemmell diving header and a parking ticket at the place across the road. [emoji1]

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a ticket at the same place on the first game of the season, after Rovers fans saying it was ok to park there.  I have had 3 letters now and threatened with getting taken to court, I haven't responded to any of their mail.

Only when we ask Motherwell for a loan of theirs. I'm not sure if that is planned for this weekend or not but would guess the latter.

Ffs lads, all they money spinning Scottish Cup ties you’ve had too...

Fingers crossed it doesn’t get called off. Not sure what temperatures actually have to be like to have enough of an impact to call a game off mind you.

I got a ticket at the same place on the first game of the season, after Rovers fans saying it was ok to park there.  I have had 3 letters now and threatened with getting taken to court, I haven't responded to any of their mail.

The letters will stop wont take you to court.

I only got 2 letters last time i parked there haha.

The houses across the road park their cars there overnight using it as a driveway

The letters will stop wont take you to court.

I only got 2 letters last time i parked there haha.

The houses across the road park their cars there overnight using it as a driveway

I got a good few letters over the year but didn’t pay.

As for the second bit not sure that’s wise, similar happened in Dundee where they just took the piss and it ended up in court. Lassie has to pay up £24k in fines.

As for the second bit not sure that’s wise, similar happened in Dundee where they just took the piss and it ended up in court. Lassie has to pay up £24k in fines.

"But it said on the internet"...

8 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Stupidly, the lassie admitted she was the driver. 

If she hadn't, exactly how would Parking Eye (or whichever other parking company were involved) have proved she was driving on each and every occasion the car was parked there?

The car wasnt reported stollen and nobody else on the insurance mabey?

Firstly, how are the parking company going to get insurance details?
Secondly, my insurance would allow me to drive your car with your permission.

Back on topic - the weather forecast for Saturday doesn't look good. Any plans for an early inspection?

Firstly, how are the parking company going to get insurance details?
Secondly, my insurance would allow me to drive your car with your permission.

Back on topic - the weather forecast for Saturday doesn't look good. Any plans for an early inspection?

Are you thinking of snow tyres? Also you can’t see yellow lines under the snow. [emoji301]️[emoji849]

Archived