Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
South fan 2

Stranraer v uppers

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, South Fan said:

I wasn't a this fixture yesterday but assaulting an official if true is unexceptable at any level of football but obviously I can't comment on this as the facts are not in the public domain, my concern is the standard of refereeing at South level is very very poor, and I think the league or who ever appoints these referees need to take responsibility for this, and another concern is why a Stranraer resident is refereeing Stranraer FC games? Surely there's enough referees that they can make sure this doesn't happen,Mr Jamison doesn't referee Threave games as his son plays there I know this isn't exactly the same situation but there has been a few teams aggrieved in recent months on what I've read about teams not getting a fair crack when they play Stranraer and Mr Sutherland is in charge, and coincidentally the away team if true feeling aggrieved yesterday again.

Teams not getting a fair play when they play Stranraer ? Whatever you’re reading or hearing is wrong as Mr Sutherland will treat both teams exact same as they come, in fact he sent off three Stranraer boys in one game this season And also another boy the other week so I don’t think Mr Sutherland is Doing any favours for Stranraer. 

In fact I’ve been told Stranraer would prefer him not to ref their games from decisions and performances he has took charge of 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, SaintMan said:

Teams not getting a fair play when they play Stranraer ? Whatever you’re reading or hearing is wrong as Mr Sutherland will treat both teams exact same as they come, in fact he sent off three Stranraer boys in one game this season And also another boy the other week so I don’t think Mr Sutherland is Doing any favours for Stranraer. 

In fact I’ve been told Stranraer would prefer him not to ref their games from decisions and performances he has took charge of 

Apparently Stranraer requested that Sean did not referee any more of their games after the game you mentioned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heard a few south teams have complained about him but got him more often. He has no communication skills and has been thrown in  because there arnt enough refs about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, South fan 2 said:

Heard a few south teams have complained about him but got him more often. He has no communication skills and has been thrown in  because there arnt enough refs about.

Some of that blame lies with the association. Twice I've registered details with interested in becoming a referee and still awaiting a response.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bring back big hop a ref who you could speak to and would speak back to you with respect for each other, this running around sayn this is my park im in charge is ok if you control the game, the first card on saturday was after 1 minute

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice touch by SFA. He is at Stair Park!!! Should increase the gate receipts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3 December 2017 at 11:22, info said:

 

Regular South fans are well aware Sean's man management skills are none existent. This is something the South and the SFA need to look more closely at. Knowing the laws of the game are important but administering them sensibly and tactfully is also very important. Please don't hide behind the "there would be no games if there were no refs" mantra. You also risk driving players away from the game.

I was not at the game and can not comment on the incident only the trend in refereeing. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Probably won't be played at stair park  ,,what's going on up there can they just play anywhere 


Think they have the 3G at Stranraer Academy as a registered pitch too.
IMO Stair Park should be for the first team only.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Must be more to this than a headbutt if there are two players and a coach put on complaint

Screenshot_20171207-234335.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
If a player head-butted a referee (as mentioned above) he'll be lucky not to be banned from the game sine-die.

Am I reading right in the Disciplinary List issued this week??

The Uppers lad got a 7 game ban??

 

Lochar Th had a boy sent off and reported for swearing who also got 7 games!!!

 

Surely shouldn’t be classed the same?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has Mr Sutherland signed for Stranraer ? Only seems to ref there games very strange. Usually  you see same ref maybe 4 or 5 times a season how many times has Stranraer had him this season. They must be fed up of the sight of him poor show from  association and whoever appints refs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, South fan 2 said:

Has Mr Sutherland signed for Stranraer ? Only seems to ref there games very strange. Usually  you see same ref maybe 4 or 5 times a season how many times has Stranraer had him this season. They must be fed up of the sight of him poor show from  association and whoever appints refs.

 

Think he's had the last four home games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...