Unstoppable Dark Blue Juggernaut vs Soon-to-be-Managerless Dons

31 minutes ago, akredz said:

New manager bounce !

Dons to win by 3

I reckon McInnes staying could go against Aberdeen in this match.  There will be at least a couple of Aberdeen players disappointed that they’ll not be getting their big money move to Rangers in the New Year!

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Shadow Play said:

I reckon McInnes staying could go against Aberdeen in this match.  There will be at least a couple of Aberdeen players disappointed that they’ll not be getting their big money move to Rangers in the New Year!

Didn't stop Ryan Jack.

12 hours ago, kingjoey said:

He’s injured.

And I've been disappointed with him when he's played.

What are the odds on us losing 3 games in a row? All the turmoil this week will have had an effect but I'm hoping (and praying) it's a galvanising effect.

Neil McCann was asked what he thought Derek McInnes mindset might be like for tonight and he just replied, 'I don't care about Aberdeen, Rangers, Derek McInnes or his mindset. DDYB, taps aff at the Tip Top if ya want a square go.'

I may have added that second sentence myself.

Should be interesting.  Have seen many instances where a teams performance is used to measure whether players are "right behind their manager" or whether "hes lost the dressing room".  Sundays performance was really poor and pointed to the latter.

28 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Neil McCann was asked what he thought Derek McInnes mindset might be like for tonight and he just replied, 'I don't care about Aberdeen, Rangers, Derek McInnes or his mindset. DDYB, taps aff at the Tip Top if ya want a square go.'

I may have added that second sentence myself.

Nah I definitely heard him say that too.

2 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Derry closed tonight, and those with tickets to be seated in sections A, B and C of Main Stand.

Cue the seethe.

I’d be very tempted just to watch the game at home if it wasn’t for the fact Dundee will win 2-1.

Archived