Unstoppable Dark Blue Juggernaut vs Soon-to-be-Managerless Dons

Yeah I still expect us to lose but we're definitely playing them at a good time and should actually have a go at it rather than just sitting back and defending. That team has some excellent players but they're definitely not as impressive as last year.

Since we've come back up I think it's pretty fair to say Aberdeen are a team we basically never do well against, bar David Clarkson late winner in one of the cup competitions (absolute scenes btw) I can't really remember us having much to celebrate against them. The 3-3 game was a really good performance but the manner in which we lost meant it was another kick in the balls. A good result - or even performance - sets us up nicely against an also unimpressive Hearts team.

What a fucking difference the past 2 games have done to my confidence, btw. :lol:

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely playing them at the right time although after two defeats on the bounce they’ll be right up for it. We were pretty unlucky up there earlier in the season, so I think we’ll be pretty confident of getting something.

If we were playing this fixture a month ago, I'd be feeling very negative about us getting a result, however given our recent run of form and Aberdeens decline in form, I think we can take them. The media circus surrounding McInnes is clearly affecting the performances. We will still need to put in a damn good shift to win but I feel more confident that we can do it. Mon the Dee!

If we were playing this fixture a month ago, I'd be feeling very negative about us getting a result, however given our recent run of form and Aberdeens decline in form, I think we can take them. The media circus surrounding McInnes is clearly affecting the performances. We will still need to put in a damn good shift to win but I feel more confident that we can do it. Mon the Dee!

Even though we've not got the results sometimes out performances have maybe deserved but McCann has at least had a right good go at Aberdeen and Celtic away.

Hartley would have parked the bus and hoped for a lucky break.

As fans you'd rather see your team have a go and get beat rather than get beat sitting in.

1 minute ago, Moo said:

Even though we've not got the results sometimes or performances have maybe deserved but McCann has at least had a right good go at Aberdeen and Celtic away.
Hartley would have parked the bus and hoped for a lucky break.

As fans you'd rather see your team have a go and get beat rather than get beat sitting in.

Definitely. Although it has been a bit infuriating this season seeing us dominate some games but fail to take chances, it's also very heartening seeing Dundee trying to be positive. As I said earlier, given the form we were in a month ago, wouldn't be feeling too clever about Friday, however with this resurgence I think we can get the result.

2 hours ago, Muzziedee said:

Playing anybody a month ago was a ngative and McCann had a couple of games left before being punted according to many.

We really are a very bi-polar bunch.

5-0 to the Dees 8)

Dundee fans in taking football short-sightedness to new levels shock.

Being slightly more optimistic than usual?

I fully expect us to lose but if there were ever a good time to he playing Aberdeen it's right now.

7 pts in 6 games since Rangers punted their boss is not great form. Losing twice to the orcs in less than a week won't have done their confidence any good. And 100% it is to do with the ongoing speculation over McInnes's future.

On ‎03‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 20:03, johnnydun said:

Nice touch calling them Rowies RA, I cant stand mealers that call them Butteries!

In Peterhead these are called Butteries or Cookies. Only c***s trying to sound like they are from the city call them Rowies up our neck.

What the f**k is a mealer? Is that a Banff term? 

Archived