Research survey

Ayrshire-SFC

20 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Everyone will get what's coming to them. Brexiteers and Remoaners. alike.

The Remoaners are going to love saying I told you so (if they are correct in their assumption that we're all doomed without the EU)

As a Remoaner I'll be saying "Look what you've done, you fucking moron." without a shred of delight.

Hi there

Could I trouble you all to fill out this survey, I am a 2nd year politics student carrying out research for an article I am writing on Brexit. It’s a 10 question multiple choice survey.

Your help is appreciated, cheers

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/ZLB8SGP

I’d seriously question the validity of your “research” as it is quite evident through your line of questioning that you have an agenda to illustrate that people feel they were deceived through Brexit. Your questions were clearly leading and lacking in objectivity.

The purpose of research should be to advance understanding of an area not skew the results to confirm your own prejudices and opinions.

I’d seriously question the validity of your “research” as it is quite evident through your line of questioning that you have an agenda to illustrate that people feel they were deceived through Brexit. Your questions were clearly leading and lacking in objectivity.

The purpose of research should be to advance understanding of an area not skew the results to confirm your own prejudices and opinions.

Thank you, I wasn’t aware that I had made them as leading. I had tried to be as objective as possible.

Done mate. You might want to have a look at the Q6,7,8 options. Survey allows you the option to answer the "if yes" question even if you answer no.
Best of luck with your studies.

Cheers mate, aye I couldn’t work out how to sort that issue

Archived