New Here.....

Radar2032

Hello All,

I've lately rekindled my interest in Scottish Football. I'm an Everton fan by trade from Liverpool although growing up, Rangers were the team I most enjoyed watching, even if they did go overboard with their ridiculous accounts.

Anyway, I come in peace and it will be interesting lurking around the corridors of this forum.

Cheers

6 minutes ago, Radar2032 said:

Hello All,

I've lately rekindled my interest in Scottish Football. I'm an Everton fan by trade from Liverpool although growing up, Rangers were the team I most enjoyed watching, even if they did go overboard with their ridiculous accounts.

Anyway, I come in peace and it will be interesting lurking around the corridors of this forum.

Cheers

Image result for yeah sure gif

12 minutes ago, Radar2032 said:

Hello All,

Cheers

You're easily pleased. Welcome to P&B. 

18 hours ago, Radar2032 said:

Hello All,

Cheers

Do you like the new Rangers? did you transfer your support to the new company?

Asking for a friend.

On 11/30/2017 at 23:01, Radar2032 said:

Hello All,

Cheers

Hello !  Welcome to the group!  See you on this forum and have a great day ahead!

Archived