Paedophile hunters

Recently discovered that one of these boys lives fairly near us, so I looked them up. Seems like it's less about protecting children from paedophiles, more about self-promotion, likes on Facebook, and hits on YouTube.

Vigilantes always remind me of when Big Mags Haney came to national prominence for leading marches against paedophiles in the Raploch. It's a good tactic to distract from your own illegal activity.

48 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Recently discovered that one of these boys lives fairly near us, so I looked them up. Seems like it's less about protecting children from paedophiles, more about self-promotion, likes on Facebook, and hits on YouTube.

Vigilantes always remind me of when Big Mags Haney came to national prominence for leading marches against paedophiles in the Raploch. It's a good tactic to distract from your own illegal activity.

Is it? Surely it raises your profile, making it more likely your own background will be examined?

25 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Is it? Surely it raises your profile, making it more likely your own background will be examined?

Of course. Anyone who questions the good, kind-hearted, community-minded soul will take pelters from anyone who doesn't know better.

Didn't keep Mags from the jail, but the polis already knew what she was, and aren't so easily fooled.

My mum has has just shown me a Fifer that's been caught today. Big time squealing and tears, trying to outdo bald nonce. The lad tried to leave and 3 of these hunters got physical with him, hands all over him, forcing him into a corner. Safe to say this one wont go anywhere. Despicable behaviour by all involved.  

That would be an abduction then?

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Of course. Anyone who questions the good, kind-hearted, community-minded soul will take pelters from anyone who doesn't know better.

Didn't keep Mags from the jail, but the polis already knew what she was, and aren't so easily fooled.

Reading from the last post in the thread, that looked like you meant Magee.

Reading from the last post in the thread, that looked like you meant Magee.

That’s only a matter of time as well tbf.

ETA: his crime will be too many aliases. When they’re as bad as his, it must be a crime?!

• 3 weeks later...

The brain dead morons who comment on these videos telling them to 'keep up the gud work!!!1' only egg them on. 

The fact they live stream these 'stings' before police have even arrived is proof that these groups care more about shares and likes on Facebook than bringing a beast to justice. Absolute rockets the lot of them. 

Edited by Louis Litt

Some big boys said they were BEASTs and ran away. Or, from the sound of it, just said they were gay and that was considered close enough.

Nice of the Beeb to include a picture of the falsely accused couple, despite them fearing more attacks by reptiles and asking not to be named.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hull-east-yorkshire-news/paedeophile-hunters-innocent-men-hull-3508961.amp?__twitter_impression=true

What a heartfelt apology. Brings a tear to the eye.

We are truly sorry to the innocent men and again they will both receive a personal inbox from myself