Celtic v Motherwell part 3

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Surely it's a positive result for Celtic and motherwell?
Celtic extend their lead at the top plus motherwell are solidifying their place in the top six big picture and all that?

If you're referring to last night's game, a positive result for Motherwell would have been the 1-0 win we'd have got if a Celtic player hadn't cheated. 2 points lost rather than 1 point gained and all that.

I assume that in the spirit of 'these things evening themselves out over the course of the season', Motherwell will receive not one but two blatantly incorrect penalty awards in their favour while Celtic will have a player incorrectly sent off?

I assume that in the spirit of 'these things evening themselves out over the course of the season', Motherwell will receive not one but two blatantly incorrect penalty awards in their favour while Celtic will have a player incorrectly sent off?

And we will win 3-2.

Celtic fans trying to use humour to mask the obvious issues facing all other Scottish fans and teams. 

I don't much care what Celtic fans and Brenda say. Nor do I take our own fans views into is type of thing.

What I do look at is the impartial observer. Those in the media and fans of all other clubs, all of whom almost without exception know the 2 penalties are as soft as feck. 

Micheal Stewart is one of the more sensible and his tweet said it all. 

36 minutes ago, nsr said:

If you're referring to last night's game, a positive result for Motherwell would have been the 1-0 win we'd have got if a Celtic player hadn't cheated. 2 points lost rather than 1 point gained and all that.

Motherwell had one shot on target last night a draw was a fair result,Carson was MOTM with bad finishing from Celtic.
 How Carson saved tierney's chance in the first half was luck,plus the goal motherwell got came from a bad referee decision both fans can play that game.

9 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Not scoring, being dominated all over the park and creating very few chances?

That's generally what happens when you play a much, much wealthier club.

Just now, Romeo said:

So, no club with greater resources should lose to a team with fewer resources?

In general, no, but I think you know as well as I do there will always be other factors in play.

4 minutes ago, nsr said:

Could have been worse. We could have lost 5-0 at home to a much, much wealthier club...

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

So, no club with greater resources should lose to a team with fewer resources?

No Romeo, that's not how it works.  See here...

Archived