EOS Grounds for Optimism

Everyone can be proud of the work they've done on their grounds this summer, raising the standard. The floodlights are a massive improvement, never thought I'd see so many going up , would be great to see loads of midweek games in the future.
Yip, great to see the improvements. I love a midweek floodlit game. I know clubs might not be keen as gates are said to be lower but you can't beat it. Something to look forward to midweek.

21 minutes ago, Andy groundhopper said:

Twitter said training lights ? They look ok to me, brighter than some that I've seen. Another step in the right direction, can't wait to get some evening games under my belt.

There’s no way clubs are installing training lights with licensing being a massive carrot to install lights that can be used for games.  

• 1 month later...

twitter.com/standrewsutdfc/status/1352256242278920192

Special thanks to those who have helped us complete the next phase of our floodlights programme. You know who you are and everybody connected to the club is extremely grateful.
arriving shortly and we will be good to go.......

• 1 month later...
On 13/11/2020 at 23:21, tamthebam said:

Certainly a power of work done by committees and fans alike over the summer.

Hopefully fans will be let back in sooner rather than later and you can all admire my paint work at Dunbar United!

Looking forward to that very very much

Clearly Rosyth were ill-advised to leave their ground without the new one being ready for them to move into straight away. Sadly there are many examples of clubs being taken to the cleaners in this way or similar ways over the years elsewhere. I wonder if they received appropriate advice from their legal advisers before they handed back the lease?

Edited by Dev

37 minutes ago, Dev said:

Clearly Rosyth were ill-advised to leave their ground without the new one being ready for them to move into straight away. Sadly there are many examples of clubs being taken to the cleaners in this way or similar ways over the years elsewhere. I wonder if they received appropriate advice from their legal advisers before they handed back the lease?

I never seen if their was previously an amount they were to pay. It just kept saying they were to replace it. They then tried to get out of it then offered money  then offered more