Berwick Rangers v Stirling Albion

This Saturday we travel to Berwick to face the a side coming off a 5-1 away defeat at Elgin and I`m sure they will be looking to make amends for that heavy defeat but I feel that on our current away form we should be looking to get the 3 points, so I go into this game full of hope that our good run away from home continues. 

Hopefully we will have Peter MacDonald back for this one and if he is fit it will boost our chances of getting all 3 points.

Prediction Berwick 1 Albion 2  

13 hours ago, rhliston said:

This Saturday we travel to Berwick to face the a side coming off a 5-1 away defeat at Elgin and I`m sure they will be looking to make amends for that heavy defeat but I feel that on our current away form we should be looking to get the 3 points, so I go into this game full of hope that our good run away from home continues. 

Hopefully we will have Peter MacDonald back for this one and if he is fit it will boost our chances of getting all 3 points.

Prediction Berwick 1 Albion 2  

I think your safe enough.Berwick have improved from our annihilation of  them at the start of the season but still take Stirling to win.A draw would suit us.

27 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

Not sure what to make of this game. We've been brilliant away from home, but never confident down in Berwick.

Hopefully have Peaso and Smith back.

According to Observer yesterday Ross Smith rated as a doubt for this game, Liam Caddis and Scott Davidson will be available for selection. no mention of Peaso, so hopeful he is fit. 

Expect the new loan signing Cammy Thomson to start on Saturday to replace Steven Noble who is out until at least Jan. 

According to Observer yesterday Ross Smith rated as a doubt for this game, Liam Caddis and Scott Davidson will be available for selection. no mention of Peaso, so hopeful he is fit. 
Expect the new loan signing Cammy Thomson to start on Saturday to replace Steven Noble who is out until at least Jan. 

Would rather McNeil or Hamilton in centre back than Davidson tbf. Would go with this team:

Binnie
Hamilton- McNeil- McGeachie- Thomson
Caddis- Black- Dickson
Morrison- Peaso- DLS.

If Peaso is still out I'd put Kav up top instead.

Would rather McNeil or Hamilton in centre back than Davidson tbf. Would go with this team:

Binnie

Hamilton- McNeil- McGeachie- Thomson

Caddis- Black- Dickson

Morrison- Peaso- DLS.

If Peaso is still out I'd put Kav up top instead.

Would be quite happy with that lineup on Saturday, just hope Peaso is fit. If he is could give him a runout of say 60/70 mins and bring on Ross Kavanagh to see out rest of match.

Keep him fresh for the visit of Peterhead on Tuesday night.

Team I'd go with tomorrow is 

Binnie

McNeil  Hamilton   Mcgheachie Thomson

Black

Dickson                       Caddis

Morrison                                                     Smith

Kavanagh  

Team I'd go with tomorrow is 

Binnie

McNeil  Hamilton   Mcgheachie Thomson

Black

Dickson                       Caddis

Morrison                                                     Smith

Kavanagh  

If Smith and Peaso fit. Swap them in

Peaso is certainly a must if he is fit. Makes this team work.

Nothing on the Clubs website previewing the Berwick game to suggest Peaso is injured, so I reckon he is fit and in the squad for this game.

No mention of a pitch inspection on the Berwick website or twitter, game likely to go ahead?
And best places to go for a beer beforehand? Getting the train down for about half 12.

Black and Gold next to ground within easy staggering distance to the match.

Archived