Things that infuriate football fans, but not you.

J_Stewart

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Real shame Souness has removed all dount recently that he is an utter fanny and cretin of the highest order.

absolutely - but he wouldn't have done what he did were that not the case; I'd love to see him given at run as manager at Ibrox solely in the hope that he might stage a repeat performance at Parkhead with a vast red, white and blue flag....

On 10/12/2017 at 02:12, Mr. Brightside said:

Something that has crept in recently that infuriates me is the distinct lack of good crossing, either from open play or set plays, absolutely does my head in.

Another is the inability of modern players to take a legal throw-in, and the fact that the ref will very rarely give a foul throw.

Not sure if these gripes annoy anyone else.

We signed a wee Scouse boy by the name of Alex Whittle when we got relegated from the SPL in 2012. Seemed like a lovely guy, but his throw-ins were consistently ridiculous. I'm not even kidding when I say that he must have played around 100 games for Dunfermline and I seriously doubt he ever took a legal throw-in. The boy's a full-back as well, and has taken many a shy in his time. Whittle's throws were the often the only thing to smile about during our shitfest season of 2014/15.

Go to 2:37 in the clip below for an example, and that's one of his better attempts. 

2 minutes ago, smpar said:

We signed a wee Scouse boy by the name of Alex Whittle when we got relegated from the SPL in 2012. Seemed like a lovely guy, but his throw-ins were consistently ridiculous. I'm not even kidding when I say that he must have played around 100 games for Dunfermline and I seriously doubt he ever took a legal throw-in. The boy's a full-back as well, and has taken many a shy in his time. Whittle's throws were the often the only thing to smile about during our shitfest season of 2014/15.

Go to 2:37 in the clip below for an example, and that's one of his better attempts. 

He's blocked me on Twitter, and I've no idea why. He can be filed alongside John Hartson, Declan McManus and Dean Keenan in the random footballers who have blocked me for no apparent reason list.

5a316dd14ec40_Screenshot2017-12-13at18_11_54.thumb.png.e3a802131526b5dc61e937a6e58c4fd8.png

6 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

He's blocked me on Twitter, and I've no idea why. He can be filed alongside John Hartson, Declan McManus and Dean Keenan in the random footballers who have blocked me for no apparent reason list.

He is the epitome of the modern footballer on Twitter. Blocking random people for no reason only confirms this. 

31 minutes ago, smpar said:

a shy

I remember those! Replaced almost fully by throw in not long before MOTD led to hand ball taking over from foul.  Ah yes. Jumpers for goalposts and all that.

46 minutes ago, smpar said:

He is the epitome of the modern footballer on Twitter. Blocking random people for no reason only confirms this. 

#Nandos with myyy boi @ His Name #Baller

Disappointed not take 3 points, but fans were class, we go again *clapping emoji* *flames emoji* #ycfc

Archived