Things that infuriate football fans, but not you.

J_Stewart

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We absolutely need a thread solely made up of pictures like this. Preferably involving former players who, for some reason, should never celebrate against clubs they played for. Another totally bizarre ruling introduced by the 'Yer Da' population.

The Adebayor one is the absolute daddy.

23 hours ago, Loki said:

It's fucking glorious.  Iain Vigurs for County against Caley when he didn't even score:

Cn1hNNtW8AEpEzO.jpg

Front row L-R: Craig Brewster, Jimmy Crankie, Norman Wisdom

2nd Row L-R: Ian McCulloch, That insufferable twat from About A Boy, That Bosnian war criminal who just chugged poison, Richard Attenborough

3rd Row L-R: The Campest hands in Inverness, Yer Da, Yer Maw

Some amount of mutants in that shot.

Of course there is. It’s in fucking Dingwall.
0ce038e1dba3c803a385bd5d6863cb61.jpg

That was great as well.

You can almost guarantee that Ricky Tomlinson down the front there posts/tweets/rages about what an ugly mutant b*****d Griffiths is.

Games between two good sides that turn into a kicking match and people moan about the lack of quality football being played. Best example I can think of at the moment was that Chelsea-Spurs match that clinched the league for Leicester.

Bonus points for when the commentators use phrases like 'ugly scenes here' and 'we don't like to see this'. Aye, we do!

12 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

@3 mins, seething guy in a wheelchair. That's a new one for me.

Some folk round me were absolutely losing it when the penalty was awarded and went nuclear when he started celebrating. I suppose there are worse places to release your anger than at the football :lol:

an exciting illustration of "them" and "us":

rooney scores for everton against man city:

096955d92559c5219b5105b5cbcacc19

seven x two-finger salutes and one w****r sign - one happy. smiling face, a sad hipster and a munch scream...

sergio ramos scores against sevilla:

nintchdbpict000294028992.jpg?strip=all&w

fifteen or so single fingers, one (possibly two) GIRFUY and a "rock twat devil horns"

Archived