Top 50 Most Hated Players To Have Played In Scottish Football

I don't mind Imrie so much but I find it a bit weird that him pretty much killing someone on the field of play is overlooked, especially gives it was an Accies player.

edit: I get folk will say "it was an accident" but it's pretty hard to tackle someone's studs with your windpipe I'd imagine

Edited by Fuctifano

9 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

10. Andy Goram - A bigoted alcoholic mess of a footballer. "The Goalie" also seemed a bit schitzo (There's only two Andy Gorams) and allegedly had a penchant for pumping 16 year old lassies in phone boxes. Thoroughly creepy OFTW behaviour. Also posted on P&B as "The Tedi" for a while I believe. 

What's this?

Barry Ferguson and Paul McStay were fine servents for club and country.  Both excellent footballers with clever football brains ( even if Barry is thick as f**k off the park).   I'd be inclined to question the footballing nous of anyone questioning their footballing abilities.

Edited by PB 4.2

33 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

What's this?

It was a shite joke tbh 

24 minutes ago, PB 4.2 said:

Barry Ferguson and Paul McStay were fine servents for club and country.  Both excellent footballers with clever football brains ( even if Barry is thick as f**k off the park).   I'd be inclined to question the footballing nous of questioning their footballing abilities.

Nope, overrated shite. 

4 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

I'd question the footballing football of those questioning the footballing nous of those questioning their footballing abilities

I have a headache. 

Peter kjaer

Jared hodgkiss

Johnny Hayes

Josh walker

Ryan jack

Ash Taylor

Fernando ricksen

John brown

David Robertson

Mark Hateley

Piere van hooijdonk

Andres thom

Cammy Smith

Craig storie

Colin hendry

Steve Fulton

Frank sauze

Shivuti (Motherwell)

Pat mcginly

Chic charnley

Andreas Mayer

Calvin Zola

Dundee utd 2010-2015

Josh magennis

Zander diamond

Nacho Novo. He’s easily my most hated player, ever. Spitting, stamping, diving, cheating - Novo had the lot. These characteristics were evident, even in his early days at Raith Rovers. His behaviour at Rangers confirmed his status as a sewer rat.
Paul Paton. A hatchet man with limited football ability. Classless, snarling ned on and off the pitch.
Peter Grant.  Typical chip-on-shoulder Celtic fan. Zero class, much like the team he played for and supported.
Kirk Broadfoot.  I’m genuinely embarrassed that this man ever represented Scotland. Horrific excuse for a footballer and not much better as a human being as his recent sectarian outburst proved.
Alex Rae. Another ten-a-penny Old Firm ned. He regularly set out to maim opponents. He kicked a Russian player’s head during a Champions League Qualifying match when he was with Rangers and his shitebag behaviour continued during his spell as Player/Manager with Dundee. Absolutely no surprise that someone so volatile has been a disaster as a manager.

As much as Paul Paton is a complete moron, his nastiness in the middle of the park is what Thistle lack at the moment. But yeah he's a servile blue nose c**t.

Diouf, awful as he may be, was really rather bland in his time up here with Rangers - can't remember much controversy?

I do remember Scott Brown dishing out some top goading to him and the papers reporting at the time that Rangers were paying his full £50k per week wage as part of the loan deal.