• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Ludo*1

Top 50 Most Hated Players To Have Played In Scottish Football

On 16/12/2018 at 23:26, ropy said:

Can we get one for Christmas?

I’ll take that as a no then.

23 hours ago, ropy said:

I’ll take that as a no then.

you didn't say which christmas. 

although tbf it does feel as if this thread started just after the first christmas.. it certainly wasn't started by 3 wise men although it might have been started by a virgin.. 

It's 2019!   :blink::blink:

I was a young child sitting round the old coal fire listening to the elders talking about this grand vote they were a part of.  A vote that would definitively decide what players of the then present and past would come out on top of the most hated football players in Scottish football. I would listen to them have wonderful heated debates about all the thugs, bampots and horrid cheating players who they thought would come out on top. 

I'm now the old guy sitting in the central heated house with drones bringing down planes outside and walnut whips that have not got walnuts on them anymore.  The old guys who voted never seen the top 50 and I'm starting to believe that I shall not either, I can only hope that my grandkids one day will raise a wee dram to the sky and say, we got to see the end of this.  Cheers:rolleyes:

47 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Ludo hates adverts.

Trying to get himself banned so he can forget about this imo

Trying to get himself banned so he can forget about this imo
Be primed and ready to fire Div into the heads gone thread if that happens. Would be worth it IMO

Kids doing palaeoanthropology degrees will be studying this thread before long, looking for evidence of hominid culture.

19. David Goodwillie - 41 points.

image.jpg

More hated for his off field antics than on it I suppose. Threw his career down the pan basically. I'll not go into too much detail as it's pretty well known.

Best moment?

Possibly the most hilarious drunken brawl involving footballers I've ever seen. I particularly enjoy the cameo from the bin and that's a sweet, sweet knockout punch on Swanson.

this thread is as teasing as your first time with a girl that let you have a go on her diddies but pulls your hand away from the honey pot! so teasing ludo. so teasing!

What a day to be alive.