Top 50 Most Hated Players To Have Played In Scottish Football

2 hours ago, Green Day said:

Talking of United, I almost knocked over David Goodwillie in Bridge of Allan yesterday. 

Could have been a Death Race 2000 job, not sure how many points I would have got though?

maybe some pints from Edinburgh City fans who are due to play Clyde on Saturday. Hopefully his brush with imminent death will have put him off.. 

2 hours ago, 7-2 said:

Must admit I'd forgotten the direction the thread had turned in. C'mon @Ludo*1 do the decent thing. Just copy the names and its over and done with for ever and ever and ever. And ever.

nae chance- Ludo saw this

5b7f28f7265e4_neverendingstory1.jpg.cae70607e94d9d8b55c619143788ecd7.jpg

as a kid and its affected him ever since. 

Spoiler

5b7f292f743e6_neverendingstory2.jpg.7f325a193eee8672539a581aeda2326b.jpg

Ludo: "Get it right up you, cuntos" 

2 hours ago, 7-2 said:

Must admit I'd forgotten the direction the thread had turned in. C'mon @Ludo*1 do the decent thing. Just copy the names and its over and done with for ever and ever and ever. And ever.

Or make up some Sevco names....

20. Graeme Souness - 40 points.

graeme-souness3_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqx4xac6

Well, everyone hates footballers that feel as if they should get involved with politics and Souness is no different once saying, ' every patriotic Scot to help maintain Scotland's place in the United Kingdom which has served Scotland well'. He's also been a generally disastrous manager since leaving Galatasaray almost 25 year ago, but it doesn't stop him being lauded for the Scotland job by morons every time it comes up purely because 'he takes no shite'. A buffoon and not a very good pundit either, he's not even in Neil McCann's league.

That all being said, he's mostly known for trying to haul Rangers into the modern era by signing a catholic, but he later downplayed his Rangers management career by stating, ' When I look back on my actions and antics at Ibrox I bordered on being out of order. I was obnoxious and difficult to deal with '

His best moment?

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

20. Graeme Souness - 40 points.

He's also been a generally disastrous manager since leaving Galatasaray almost 25 year ago,

I would suggest he was never a very good manager anywhere.   Yes he won things with Rangers but that was helped immensely by Murraybucks pumping more cash into the club that had ever been seen in Scottish football.  At Liverpool he astutely took the team of the 80's to back to back 6th place finishes before fleeing while at Galatasaray, despite his most famous moment still only finished 4th