Top 50 Most Hated Players To Have Played In Scottish Football

On 12/1/2017 at 17:08, Cerberus said:

He does have terrible hair but I feel more pity more than annoyance for him.
He's one bad season away from the arse completely falling out his career and having to sign for Clyde.

Wouldn't mind this :lol:

I've never wanted to be a professional footballer more than the time I wanted to savagely end the career of Craig Bellamy. 

Bellamy is a good shout, didn't he tell one of the Clyde team "you'll be cutting my grass in the Summer?!"

Anton Rogan sticks in my mind from way back.

Scott Brown has to be a stick on for this though!

(although had Joey Barton been allowed to stay much longer I'm sure his place would have been cemented near the top aswell)

48 minutes ago, Staggie#Wearethehighlands said:

Bellamy is a good shout, didn't he tell one of the Clyde team "you'll be cutting my grass in the summer"

Darren Sheridan, brother of former Sheffield Wednesday and Ireland midfielder John.

Yes, after he left. That fact that he played for them in the first place and was going to be the best player in the league though?
Better than Anybody
Oh, and amongst a thousand other things, including his new job with TalkSport where it's clear that every commentator already hates this c**t, let's not forget:

I don't mind Barton - he talks a lot more sense than wums like Adrian Durham.

For me, Simon Mensing and Darian Mackinnon would be in there.

Mensing was a thug who left Saints as he felt he was better than us only to find out he wasn't.

Mackinnon is a fake hard man. Will tussle with someone who's not expecting it or kick the smallest player on the park, as soon as a bigger player stands up to him he runs and hides. 

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

Darren Sheridan, brother of former Sheffield Wednesday and Ireland midfielder John.

Or, more appropriately for genuine fans of Scottish football whose mind isn't entirely focused on being faux Irish, Darren Sheridan, the ex-Clyde and St Johnstone midfielder.

26 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

Or, more appropriately for genuine fans of Scottish football whose mind isn't entirely focused on being faux Irish, Darren Sheridan, the ex-Clyde and St Johnstone midfielder.

Im sure that made you a lot happier posting that.

Like most folk I can't be arsed with a thread that needs a PM top ten (or fifty, I can give you 50 right off the bat), when a well thought out vote could be so much simpler.  This is going to end up with some statfest of "most hated that PM'd me" with a meaningless table.
Still, surprised by the lack of votes for this man:
joeysmug.jpeg.8b02de75254240f01d437087cb10729b.jpeg

Thanks for the PM.

Well, this has been a fun read and some truly horrific players  have been brought back to mind.

Here's my list

Novo     -     someone I could quite happily walk by, if he was on fire.  I might even return and add some additional kindling

Ricksen   -    aye, he's ill now,  but he was a complete (insert expletive of choice)  - I don't know him and I don't feel sorry for him.

Hateley  -     greasy haired, horse faced git.  Never forgiven him for a million things but that assault on Mikey Watt was the tipping point

McCoist -    never could stand his whole cheeky chappy stuff, he was a snidey wee  ****, breaking my  hero Snelders face with his studs  ensured him  a place  on my a "if I knew a ninja" list

Hurlock   -    complete and utter  hoodlum

Ferguson (Iain)    - everything I despise about the H*** - just ran about kicking folk.

Rogan  (Anton)     ha ha ha,  that penalty save that won us the cup couldn't have happened to a more deserving thug. 

Brown  (Scott)    see previous posters

Johnston, Willie  -  junkie waster, always pretending like he didn't mean it.

Souness, Graeme,     just an out and out neanderthal.  

James McCarthy - Jump-the-dyke Celtic-minded b*****d

Aiden McGeady - traitorous Celtic-b*****d

Jim O'Brien - traitorous Celtic b*****d

Scott Sinclair - diving Celtic b*****d

Calum McGregor - diving Celtic b*****d

Darren Jackson - Celtic b*****d but also the Dundee United b*****d that took the '91 Final to penalties

John Clark - Fat arsed, red cheeked Dundee United b*****d that ruptured Super Allys spleen

Willie Miller - too young to remember him fully as a player, but hes a total c**t on the radio

Shaun Maloney - diving Celtic b*****d

Andy Thom - dirty Celtic b*****d that broke Scott Howies jaw on Jamie Dolan Day

Scott Nisbet - just a big Rangers fanny

Giovanni Van Bronkhorst - a shitebag that fired a size5 fitba into the East Stand at Fir Park because the fans were giving him it tight, and knocked an old boy out a couple of rows behind me

Craig Levein - an utter bellend of a guy, as a player and more so as a manager

Andy Roddie - pure shite for Motherwell

John Hendry - see above

Dougie Imrie - his maw is a mattress

Peter Grant - for running into Colin O'Neils elbow

Stevie Woods - Celtic b*****d but also extremely shite in goals for a decade at Fir Park

I could go on, and on, and on

Edited by ONeils40yarder

In no particular order:

1. Raith Rovers - Nacho Novo

2. Dundee - Nacho Novo

3. Rangers RIP - Nacho Novo

4. Morton - Nacho Novo

5. Lanrak United - Dougie Imrie

6. Clyde - Dougie Imrie

7. Inverness Caledonian Thistle - Dougie Imrie

8. St Mirren - Dougie Imrie

9. Morton - Dougie Imrie

10. Hamilton - Dougie Imrie

5 hours ago, ONeils40yarder said:

James McCarthy - Jump-the-dyke Celtic-minded b*****d

Aiden McGeady - traitorous Celtic-b*****d

Jim O'Brien - traitorous Celtic b*****d

Scott Sinclair - diving Celtic b*****d

Calum McGregor - diving Celtic b*****d

Darren Jackson - Celtic b*****d but also the Dundee United b*****d that took the '91 Final to penalties

John Clark - Fat arsed, red cheeked Dundee United b*****d that ruptured Super Allys spleen

Willie Miller - too young to remember him fully as a player, but hes a total c**t on the radio

Shaun Maloney - diving Celtic b*****d

Andy Thom - dirty Celtic b*****d that broke Scott Howies jaw on Jamie Dolan Day

Scott Nisbet - just a big Rangers fanny

Giovanni Van Bronkhorst - a shitebag that fired a size5 fitba into the East Stand at Fir Park because the fans were giving him it tight, and knocked an old boy out a couple of rows behind me

Craig Levein - an utter bellend of a guy, as a player and more so as a manager

Andy Roddie - pure shite for Motherwell

John Hendry - see above

Dougie Imrie - his maw is a mattress

Peter Grant - for running into Colin O'Neils elbow

Stevie Woods - Celtic b*****d but also extremely shite in goals for a decade at Fir Park

I could go on, and on, and on

I thought a Motherwell fan with that username might know that the '91 final didn't go to penalties.

1.  Davie Weir - what did he have to do, to get a booking wearing a Rangers shirt?

2.  Dougie Imrie - he's a c**t.  Deliberately blasted a ball into the East Stand at close range at kids.

3.  Bobby Williamson - never liked him.  Miserable c**t.  I stopped watching Plymouth Argyle when I lived there as he took charge.  

4.  Mo Malpas - miserable b*****d.  

5.  Jim Goodwin - a bawbag.  Punched the very handsome Keith Lasley  in the stomach during a match one.   Keith still remains handsome though. 

6.  Aiden McGeady - traitor.  Banged on about Celtic and 'what they stand for' all the time - what DO they stand for Lesbo Face??

7.  Fernando Ricksen - hes ill.  I wont go any further than that.

8.  Terry Hurlock - hacking b*****d.

9.  Scott Brown - complains about Motherwell fans donating money to hard working players - what a bawbag.

10.  John Brown - an idiot.  Ironically he was the only one that called it right in the Rangers death, but he still deserves to make the list.

1 hour ago, ONeils40yarder said:
12 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I thought a Motherwell fan with that username might know that the '91 final didn't go to penalties.

Aye...thats a bit of a f**k-up, of course the wee arsehole scored to send it into extra-time, not penalties

I don't see that as a reason to hate him. Didn't it just add to the experience and memories?