Top 50 Most Hated Players To Have Played In Scottish Football

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, ropy said:

I’ll take that as a no then.

you didn't say which christmas. 

although tbf it does feel as if this thread started just after the first christmas.. it certainly wasn't started by 3 wise men although it might have been started by a virgin.. 

• 2 weeks later...

It's 2019!   :blink::blink:

I was a young child sitting round the old coal fire listening to the elders talking about this grand vote they were a part of.  A vote that would definitively decide what players of the then present and past would come out on top of the most hated football players in Scottish football. I would listen to them have wonderful heated debates about all the thugs, bampots and horrid cheating players who they thought would come out on top. 

I'm now the old guy sitting in the central heated house with drones bringing down planes outside and walnut whips that have not got walnuts on them anymore.  The old guys who voted never seen the top 50 and I'm starting to believe that I shall not either, I can only hope that my grandkids one day will raise a wee dram to the sky and say, we got to see the end of this.  Cheers:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

19. David Goodwillie - 41 points.

image.jpg

More hated for his off field antics than on it I suppose. Threw his career down the pan basically. I'll not go into too much detail as it's pretty well known.

Best moment?

Possibly the most hilarious drunken brawl involving footballers I've ever seen. I particularly enjoy the cameo from the bin and that's a sweet, sweet knockout punch on Swanson.