Top 50 Most Hated Players To Have Played In Scottish Football

4 hours ago, 7-2 said:

Is it only living players that are included as obviously a few are going to have popped their clogs by the time Ludo finishes the thread? 

We only find out the top 10 once they have died. The year is 2060 and we're still waiting for Scott Brown to die before finding out the rest of the top 5.

11 hours ago, 7-2 said:

Is it only living players that are included as obviously a few are going to have popped their clogs by the time Ludo finishes the thread? 

Nacho Novo survived a heart attack earlier this year. Every Thistle Fan on this thread had nominated the little runt - it started so long ago that we were a Premiership side then. There were a good number of fans of other clubs who also nominated him so my expectation is that he will be the runaway winner.

I'm sure the prospect of announcing a former Dens Park hero in the Number 1 position has no connection whatsoever with the slowest count since Jack Dempsey fought Gene Tunney

12 hours ago, 7-2 said:

Naming 50 Sevconians isn't something that you take lightly Sir, he'll get there eventually...

47 minutes ago, Thistle Bonnet said:

I'm sure the prospect of announcing a former Dens Park hero in the Number 1 position has no connection whatsoever with the slowest count since Jack Dempsey fought Gene Tunney

Fk that, if Novo is voted top there will have been plenty Dee votes for the wee badge kissing w**k

Is this still a thing? Fs. Whoever is announcing the results is a fucking disgrace. 

Another 1 tomorrow lads. Be done by 2020. I'm optimistic of that.

<<<    sees that this thread is at the top and the last poster was Ludo*1.

Foolishly thinks that maybe we've finally cracked the Top 20 at last.................

Silly me.

Edited by akredz