Top 50 Most Hated Players To Have Played In Scottish Football

=31. Mikael Lustig - 28 points.

lustig.jpg

In terms of 'froth', Lustig definitely seemed to cause the most anger in the PM's I received. I've never really noticed him other than him being a bit of a dive and not very good against Dundee at least. I'll leave it for fans of other clubs to give a more definitive comment.

30. Owen Coyle. - 29 points.

e285ac66bba2919be15e13cfc3aa16bd4ec8136c

Again, I'm not too sure why he's hated. Seems a bit arrogant, but I'm sure someone else will detail as to why he's hated.

Best moment?

Yesterday. The b*****d.

=28. Joey Barton - 32 points.

240516_joey_barton_06-650x400.jpg

Disappointed slightly in P&B for this one. He provided me with many laughs during his short stint in Scotland.

Best moment?

Probably him saying he'd walk this league.

3 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I think it's the exhaustive, in-depth write-ups of these people I'm enjoying the most.

I'm glad you're enjoying them. I'll go back to a bit more depth once I've got a few more out the way. It's a case of just battering out some of the list now.

7 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

=31. Billy Dodds - 28 points.

also voted to have Dundee go bust when even small businesses did not.

Which could also be interpreted as 'voted against receiving six pence in the pound from a club who had sacked him and failed to pay his contract up'

Billy Dodds is a dick, but his actions were understandable in that situation.

Which could also be interpreted as 'voted against receiving six pence in the pound from a club who had sacked him and failed to pay his contract up'

Not really when small businesses that were getting shafted voted to help keep us afloat.

Only Billy Dodds, a guy that was loaded and along with Gordon Chisholm was doing an absolutely horrendous job and in ordinary business world could have been sacked for poor performance chose to try and shut down the club.

It was a dick move.

You reckon he was holding out for 10p in the pound?

Not really when small businesses that were getting shafted voted to help keep us afloat.

It was a dick move.

Not really when the businesses can still do business with the club after so it can be within their financial interest to keep them afloat. Billy Dodds had been sacked and had no chance really of getting his job back.

Not really when the businesses can still do business with the club after so it can be within their financial interest to keep them afloat. Billy Dodds had been sacked and had no chance really of getting his job back.

If you think small businesses weren't affected worse than Billy Dodds was then you're deluded. Billy Dodds is and always has been a money grabbing c**t.