Livi lions v Lambs to the slaughter

Guest Back Post Misses
As I say it’s not my story I’m just passing on what I was told, did find it a little strange which is why I wanted clarification from someone with a Falkirk persuasion. 
As you say the game will likely be rearranged for before Xmas, which I’m told is going to be the 19th so makes very little difference. 

Unless three flakes of snow fall in Livingston that morning

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  Ladies and gentlemen, what we see here is true pain. The Falkirk fan in question is lashing out in anger to those around him, this could also be attributed to denial. Denial that Falkirk are, and will be beyond January, shite.  

Turgid pish, really rank bad patter and you were so pleased with it you posted it three times.
Get a life.

8 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Ladies and gentlemen, what we see here is true pain. The Falkirk fan in question is lashing out in anger to those around him, this could also be attributed to denial. Denial that Falkirk are, and will be beyond January, shite.  

Borderline heads gone without a ball being kicked. We really are a sleeping giant. 

Don't think there is one Falkirk fan on this forum who is in denial of the fact we are shite. We're shite and we know we are.

9 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Ayia Napa Daz will be admiring your troll skills. :thumsup2

2 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

Game rescheduled for Tuesday 19th at 7:45pm.

I actually feel bad for the Livi fans that they won't be the first to see our 2018 Galacticos. 

There's always the cup, I'm sure we can maybe double our home support to 36 to witness such an event

Archived