Livi lions v Lambs to the slaughter

Just now, Believe The Hype said:

Scott Bain? Not sure how they got on at Dundee but he is being freed.

He was linked with bigger clubs than Dundee down south was he not? He was running his contract down there anyway before falling out with the management - likely over that fact. Out of contract in the summer, probably sold for a small fee January? Would be a good signing for you guys I think

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think we might line up like this:

..                                              Alexander

.                     Gallagher              Halkett                      Lithgow

.Mullin                  Byrne                  Pittman               Jacobs                 Penrice

.                                          Boyd            Mackin

If indeed it is him, why have they blocked his face ? Because they can't officially say who it is yet? I think it will be a huge anti climax to the face book brigade as they have no clue who he is.

Second part.

6 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

If indeed it is him, why have they blocked his face ? Because they can't officially say who it is yet? I think it will be a huge anti climax to the face book brigade as they have no clue who he is.

It's a teaser pic, which was actually taken by the Falkirk Herald sports editor.

The clock in the top left hand of the post (cut off in the pic above) tells you they'll run the story at 1700.

3 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

It's a teaser pic, which was actually taken by the Falkirk Herald sports editor.

The clock in the top left hand of the post (cut off in the pic above) tells you they'll run the story at 1700.

Aye I get that. Just woyldnt have thought they would do that for an unknown youngster with only a handful of senior football appearances.

Guest Back Post Misses

My post was just my suggested XI that I'd pick anyway, strange one to try and claim insider info over.

Why would anyone pick Loy now?

Archived