Livi lions v Lambs to the slaughter

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I recon this might actually make it, weather seems good for the next few Days. 

I wonder if this lay off will have affected both teams and in what way ? Will it refresh or the opposite make each team a bit rusty ? 

Be great to get a win in our first game in hand but I’m conscious of Falkirk that they may well have used this lay off wisely and worked on a few things to improve themselves. 

Only time will tell I suppose. 

How is the drainage at Livi? Despite the thaw the ground will be hard down several inches so may still be unplayable in that difficult goalmouth. If it thaws properly it may well be waterlogged if the drainage isn't up to it.

Perhaps I'm being pessimistic but I think this lay-off will have totally taken the wind out of our sails. If the apparent sickness bug in the squad is true then I think we'll be struggling even more so.

As above, a pishy 0-0 or 1-0 either way. Won't be a classic.

2-0 to big daves well oiled Amber machine. Mullin with a rocket and Halkett with a big header.

Looking forward to it. Falkirk are a team full of cry babies who shite out of 50/50s and don't like a tackle. Expecting hard tackles. Big throws into the box. Long balls. Tough headers. Our visitors will crumble to our hard brexit football.

Just now, Ayia Napa Daz said:

Changing my prediction to 3-0 cause mackin will bully his way into the box and blast home from 2 yards. Falkirk keeper won't attempt to make the save cause he knows he'll just break his finger

4-0 Boyd to score a 25 yarder into the top corner.

Guest Back Post Misses
Mibees aye mibees naw. :unsure2:

With it being and evening KO there should be time for about 5 inspections throughout the day.

I did notice you had exported your pitch thawing gear to Perth Australia this morning.

Don't know why but I'm missing the football so might torture myself by heading along to this tomorrow night. 

Who's on the absentee list? O'Hara & McKee (can't remember why), Gallacher and Mitchell were out from what i can remember.

Here's my lineup, I genuinely don't know what position Longridge is supposed to play so left him out.

Thomson

Tumilty Grant Balatoni McGhee

Dunne Taiwo Kerr Sibbald hippo

Austin/Loy

Subs: Mutch, Kidd, Muirhead, Blues, Harris, Longridge, Loy/Austin 

Archived