Livi lions v Lambs to the slaughter

Bridge of Allan really hates these new programmes ae lol.

apologies. I keep promising myself to let it go, then Saturdays one even had team photos missing on several pages. I complained months ago to the club about the missing fixtures and league table and nothing...just feel we are getting taken advantage of just now on many levels...and sigh

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10:30 pitch inspection on a game between two clubs less than half an hour apart? Unnecessarily early says to me it's expected to be a formality one way or the other.  Noon would be more than early enough for a pitch inspection if they were looking to give a pitch time.

3 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

10:30 pitch inspection on a game between two clubs less than half an hour apart? Unnecessarily early says to me it's expected to be a formality one way or the other.  Noon would be more than early enough for a pitch inspection if they were looking to give a pitch time.

The referee must have a xmas night out organised on Saturday.

Imagine the fucking scudding we will be giving teams like this mob after Don Hartley gets us manned up with his #boiz.

Dreaming of a team of Ivan Dragos.

I’m excited to stumble into the house at 7 in the morning on January 1st to see that the Don presenting his assembly of killing machines.

Got covers but feck knows if anyone puts them down, usually ask for volunteers. It's always the patch of ground around the box by the North stand that causes problems, sun never hits it enough to thaw it out. Forecast seems to be above freezing though.

23 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Got covers but feck knows if anyone puts them down, usually ask for volunteers. It's always the patch of ground around the box by the North stand that causes problems, sun never hits it enough to thaw it out. Forecast seems to be above freezing though.

**Ahem** you mean the south end of the park :D

47 minutes ago, Afro said:

Reckon this will be off, unfortunately. Probably rescheduled for when Falkirk have got their act together... eventually. :(

10.30am pitch inspection is madness whilst its still gonna be at its coldest temperatures of the morning

Does anyone know whose call it is in picking the pitch inspection time ?

If its the home club, then it suggests you want it off.....

4 hours ago, Senor Bairn said:

I’m excited to stumble into the house at 7 in the morning on January 1st to see that the Don presenting his assembly of killing machines.

Like true gremlins, come January 1st 00:00 the entire Falkirk team will transform into footballers from god knows what now :D 

17 minutes ago, MrDust said:

10.30am pitch inspection is madness whilst its still gonna be at its coldest temperatures of the morning

Does anyone know whose call it is in picking the pitch inspection time ?

If its the home club, then it suggests you want it off.....

Canny think why they would want it off unless they have a few significant injuries?

7 hours ago, Senor Bairn said:

What a time to be alive.

Archived