Livi lions v Lambs to the slaughter

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Banana peel for us this one :D watch us go top then get pumped 3-0.

Don't want to get embarrassed losing to a team  fighting for their life here.

My big hope is that Danny is back and fit for it as three games in the space of a week will test the fitness and strength in depth of the squad.

Just now, ATLIS said:

My big hope is that Danny is back and fit for it as three games in the space of a week will test the fitness and strength in depth of the squad.

Was thinking the same thing, would be just fecking like us to beat QoS and St Mirren, go top of the league, then get gubbed fae Falkirk at home on Saturday.

We’ll of course get beat without scoring again. Livi could have their worst game of the season so far and they’ll still win by at least 2.

I reserve the right to change my prediction if the glorious Tommy Taiwo is back to kick the living f**k out of our midfield and drag them to some sort of semi decent performance.

8 hours ago, Russ said:

We’ll of course get beat without scoring again. Livi could have their worst game of the season so far and they’ll still win by at least 2.

I reserve the right to change my prediction if the glorious Tommy Taiwo is back to kick the living f**k out of our midfield and drag them to some sort of semi decent performance.

That's the scary thing, Morton weren't great and pumped us 3 nil.

The fans will be raring to go for this after the people choice was voted in as chairman last night

We'll be looking to bounce back after tonight, not sure how close Falkirk are to getting their act together or if they're going to be pish all season.

Got a bad feeling this'll be a very boring goalless draw, it's that time of year anyway. Been pessimistic all season and we're at the right end of the table, was quite optimistic tonight and we got pumped; so 5-0 Falkirk.

We’ve now lost 4 times this season and bounced back the following game with wins, can we do the same here ? 

I hate going into a game when the opposition fans seem to have given themselves no chance, not taking this game lightly at all, we will need to be at our best to win the game. 

If we do win, taking 6 points from 9  available from those three games is a hell of an effort, I said I’d be pleased with 4 before hand so a draw here would still achieve that target although it wouldn’t have been the way I was predicting.

i think Toderov will probably start this game, he’s the only striker that hasn’t started the previous two games, who he’s paired with will be interesting though, don’t think Mullen will be available for this either. 

Penrice will come back into the side, probably to replace Longridge or Jacobs, I can see De Vita come back into the side to replace Cadden. 

A line up of Alexander, Mullin, Lithgow, Gallagher, Halkett, Penrice, Byrne, Pittman, Jacobs, Toderov and De Vita. 

3 points from this game and it'll have been a very decent haul from our 3 games this week, a draw would be meh, and a defeat would be pretty shit. We've got a great 3 points from QoS, but need to win this to make it a great week.

However, lets not kid ourselves that it wont be another tough game, don't care how bad Falkirk's results have been, we'll still need to work our arses off to get a win here, hopefully Penrice and Mullen are starts, could've done with both of them against St Mirren.

Opposition fans still spouting the old 'I feel uncomfortable when fans say their team are pish' line. This is a message to all the opposition fans, not just livi; falkirk f.c. are fucking guff. Not being pessimistic, not doing the 'I'm a celeb' routine claiming we're shite but using it as a cover. Genuinely just muck. 

2-0 Falkirk win. Sibbs and taiwo to run da world 

1 hour ago, Believe The Hype said:

Opposition fans still spouting the old 'I feel uncomfortable when fans say their team are pish' line. This is a message to all the opposition fans, not just livi; falkirk f.c. are fucking guff. Not being pessimistic, not doing the 'I'm a celeb' routine claiming we're shite but using it as a cover. Genuinely just muck. 

2-0 Falkirk win. Sibbs and taiwo to run da world 

This (apart from the last bit!)

To paraphrase Saint Kevin of Newcastle I would absolutely love it if we turned over this mob on Saturday.

They have a decent team at the moment but a shitehouse of a club who have been one of the worst offenders over the years when it comes to buying success with cash they didn't have.

They have a decent team at the moment but a shitehouse of a club who have been one of the worst offenders over the years when it comes to buying success with cash they didn't have.

Now we're paying buttons and still 16 points ahead of you before Christmas time.

Magic.

On 11/27/2017 at 23:28, ATLIS said:

If we had the full team doing this I reckon we'd be in with a good shout. Problem is that, no matter which players Hartley selects, there will likely be 4 or 5 of them that will either not give a f**k or let their heads drop at the first sign of anything going wrong.

10 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Dont think I have seen either of our games against Livi this season but from what I read about the way they play, they will absolutely hound our feeble and heartless gang.

Potential for a serious pumping here unless the attitude of several in our team has done a complete 180 this week.

Sibbs and Taiwo to start PLEASE

Say what? Do you have a really bad memory or are you just trying to strike the thoughts from your mind?

Livi to win this. I wasn't complementary about them on our match thread however they are a very strong, big and physical side that give their all. Falkirk would need to match their attitude to have half a chance and by all accounts heart is not one of their assets. Falkirk to be completely bullied into submission.

Archived