Local Council c***s

NorthernLights

1 hour ago, Gordon EF said:

Is this real?

Of course it is, I filmed it, I have another one filmed indoors, the readings are 12.2 volts. The power coming from a lampost just outside my house. I'll try and trim other film below 8mb, don't know how to but I'll wait until my son comes here. 

33 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Nope, not all frequencies anyway. 

I'm not arguing or getting involved in frequency debates with you, I posted the video in good faith to make people aware. 

If you think an atmosphere in the 12volts range is low then that's your perogative and I accept that. 

Me myself I think it's an abomination and will do nothing but harm to both human life and the environment.

Please post the independent scientific study results that show it's a safe technology.

Rest assured, I'll be waiting a while. 

Need to get myself shifted for a wee run to Ayrshire for a friendly. 

Don't tire yourself out looking for that independent study, it doesn't exist. 

2 minutes ago, wishyman said:

Please post the independent scientific study results that show it's a safe technology.

Rest assured, I'll be waiting a while.

In the meantime you could post the independent scientific study results that show it's dangerous.

Your video is only playing audio btw.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

In the meantime you could post the independent scientific study results that show it's dangerous.

Your video is only playing audio btw.

Surely studies to prove it's safety would make more sense?

You don't roll out technology because it hasn't yet been shown to be dangerous, you roll it out once it's proven to be safe. Studies that government are refusing to invest in.

9 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Surely studies to prove it's safety would make more sense?

You don't roll out technology because it hasn't yet been shown to be dangerous, you roll it out once it's proven to be safe. Studies that government are refusing to invest in.

There have been loads of studies, none of which point to it being dangerous. Safety is impossible to prove, nothing in this world is 100% safe. All you can do is compare it with the risks of other things, like normal background electromagnetic radiation. Here's not a bad article summarising the science.

https://www.howtogeek.com/423720/how-worried-should-you-be-about-the-health-risks-of-5g/

7 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

How are you measuring the voltage?

Tri axial tester. I'm a technophobe, I think I've uploaded some kind of file that's not compatible on here. They were upoaded on Facebook in the geoengineering forum, alternative view network, Mewe and Telegram. 

Tri axial tester. I'm a technophobe, I think I've uploaded some kind of file that's not compatible on here. They were upoaded on Facebook in the geoengineering forum, alternative view network, Mewe and Telegram. 

I’m unfamiliar with tri-axial testing that measures voltage, I’ve heard of triaxial shear testing. Can you explain the process & where you are achieving this voltage differential? I’m assuming this is an AC voltage or is it the DC carrier that the digital signal rides on?

17 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

I’m unfamiliar with tri-axial testing that measures voltage, I’ve heard of triaxial shear testing. Can you explain the process & where you are achieving this voltage differential? I’m assuming this is an AC voltage or is it the DC carrier that the digital signal rides on?

It's called a 3-axis RF field strength Meter. TM-195. Made by Tenmars, given to me by guy who used to look for power leaks from telephone masts. 

Any technical data you wish to know will be on the makers website I'm sure. 

6 hours ago, wishyman said:

Yesterday morning, public car park on Coltness Road, the old Cascade site for you auld guys. No one will tell me this is safe, energy waves passing through people at the speed of light at the voltages on the meter.

This experiment on humanity is an International crime. Every living thing is being microwaved, you, your kids, your unborn. Wake the f**k up.

I’m convinced.

Yesterday morning, public car park on Coltness Road, the old Cascade site for you auld guys. No one will tell me this is safe, energy waves passing through people at the speed of light at the voltages on the meter.
This experiment on humanity is an International crime. Every living thing is being microwaved, you, your kids, your unborn. Wake the f**k up.

Of course it is, I filmed it, I have another one filmed indoors, the readings are 12.2 volts. The power coming from a lampost just outside my house. I'll try and trim other film below 8mb, don't know how to but I'll wait until my son comes here. 

Yass love a random use of a meter and complete misrepresentation of the data shown. Last one doing the rounds was a boy going down his house and ‘showing’ his smart meter was sending out ‘radiation’ as if it was Chernobyl. He seemed shocked that the going to the source of the power to his house has the highest amount of electric, we’ll fucking duh. P.s you’ve missed the /m part of your reading, it kinda matters btw.

33 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

I'm calling Wisbit alias here.

That was the guy that didn't believe in the Apollo moon landings and eventually got into holocaust denial in a big way after watching some dodgy youtube videos? Have seen wishyman posting normally plenty of times on here for what seems like many years about Shotts Bon Accord and other junior football in Lanarkshire matters so don't think it is.