Local Council c***s

NorthernLights

7 hours ago, I'm Brian said:

Words fail me. My sympathies lie with the poor people of Angus

Thank you......she is a complete balloon, daddy has a farm with wind turbines and berries, she is obsessed with anything military-farming or broadband which she claims is all the SNP's fault....never been seen in Forfar thankfully

4 hours ago, tbsouth said:

Thank you......she is a complete balloon, daddy has a farm with wind turbines and berries, she is obsessed with anything military-farming or broadband which she claims is all the SNP's fault....never been seen in Forfar thankfully

It's worse in Forfar. We have that little c**t Braden Dazy instead.

3 hours ago, Londonwell said:

Aye you would pump her, come on now. 

True, tbf. 

• 2 weeks later...

North Lanarkshire Council rolls out its 5g revolution, got myself a street full of battlefield technology LED street lights. 

They're really aerials/antenna's, used to carry the heavy signal.

1g-text, 2g-text phone, 3g-text phone, net, and so on. 5g requires a signal thats never been used before, a very powerful one, much greater than anything ever used before. Hence the need for the lights, to control it. 

To the ordinary punter it means absolutely f**k all, speed will improve for the mass transfer of data for business only. 

But at what price? This technology hasn't been studied anywhere, there's a disturbing data gap with regards to human well being and environmental damage.

No studies done, no harm seen. 

I've just contacted my local charlatan to see if she can provide me with proof that this is safe technology. 

Couple of councillor's shaken out off slumber as well. 

• 1 month later...

The OVO Tour Series cycling was in Aberdeen yesterday. Did Aberdeen City Council get a well known local personality or celebrity to help mark this event and promote Aberdeen? No, they got Marie Boulton, a definite "local council c**t" to wave a Union Jack.

https://www.facebook.com/AberdeenCC/photos/a.445055455528154/2526381657395513/?type=3

Edited by NorthernLights

On 11/27/2017 at 17:42, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I work for Edinburgh council and therefore can confirm that they are an absolute shower of shite.

Right, that's it Henderson, my office Monday mornin you!

I'll gie ye shite!

Edited by SandyCromarty

• 1 month later...

Yesterday morning, public car park on Coltness Road, the old Cascade site for you auld guys. No one will tell me this is safe, energy waves passing through people at the speed of light at the voltages on the meter.

This experiment on humanity is an International crime. Every living thing is being microwaved, you, your kids, your unborn. Wake the f**k up.

1 hour ago, wishyman said:

Yesterday morning, public car park on Coltness Road, the old Cascade site for you auld guys. No one will tell me this is safe, energy waves passing through people at the speed of light at the voltages on the meter.

This experiment on humanity is an International crime. Every living thing is being microwaved, you, your kids, your unborn. Wake the f**k up.

Do the rays turn car parks invisible?

On 01/04/2019 at 14:39, wishyman said:

North Lanarkshire Council rolls out its 5g revolution, got myself a street full of battlefield technology LED street lights. 

They're really aerials/antenna's, used to carry the heavy signal.

1g-text, 2g-text phone, 3g-text phone, net, and so on. 5g requires a signal thats never been used before, a very powerful one, much greater than anything ever used before. Hence the need for the lights, to control it. 

To the ordinary punter it means absolutely f**k all, speed will improve for the mass transfer of data for business only. 

But at what price? This technology hasn't been studied anywhere, there's a disturbing data gap with regards to human well being and environmental damage.

No studies done, no harm seen. 

I've just contacted my local charlatan to see if she can provide me with proof that this is safe technology. 

Couple of councillor's shaken out off slumber as well. 

Already a few cases of "heavy internet" falling out the street lights and causing damage to property.

Some reddit crushed my auntie's garden shed the other week.

Edited by Gordon EF

1 hour ago, wishyman said:

VID_20190709_102006.3gp

Is this real?

26 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

Is this real?

Of course it is, I filmed it, I have another one filmed indoors, the readings are 12.2 volts. The power coming from a lampost just outside my house. I'll try and trim other film below 8mb, don't know how to but I'll wait until my son comes here. 

2 hours ago, wishyman said:

No one will tell me this is safe, energy waves passing through people at the speed of light at the voltages on the meter.

The reason they need more masts for 5g is that they are low power, the signals won't pass through trees or people. This means a growing digital divide, it will be restricted to urban environments and there will a far slower run out from major cities to towns and villages. 

BTW, we're subjected to far more electromagnetic radiation from walking in the sun than from standing next to a phone mast.

14 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

The reason they need more masts for 5g is that they are low power, the signals won't pass through trees or people. This means a growing digital divide, it will be restricted to urban environments and there will a far slower run out from major cities to towns and villages. 

BTW, we're subjected to far more electromagnetic radiation from walking in the sun than from standing next to a phone mast.

It just kills trees, I have videos of that also, I've kept a picture diary of a chestnut tree ever since the roll out started. It's mid July and it's nearly dead now.  

Going back to your point, it can travel through brickwork and it can't travel through a soft body. Just WOW. 

Edited by wishyman