Congratualtions Harry & Meghan

Romeo

4 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Surprised nobody has mentioned the comments Jeremy Clackson made about Meghan and Nicola Sturgeon the other day. He might try to pass it off as a bit of 'banter' but he's only succeeded in coming across as vile, hate-filled man.

He looks like he is trying to rival Piers Morgan in the “Who can be the biggest c**t and get lots of attention from arseholes competition.

It’s sad that people can actually become more relevant and even richer from being disgusting mouthpieces in the worst of the media. 

5 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Surprised nobody has mentioned the comments Jeremy Clackson made about Meghan and Nicola Sturgeon the other day. He might try to pass it off as a bit of 'banter' but he's only succeeded in coming across as vile, hate-filled man.

I did on another thread.  I also made the point that there was outrage by certain ‘celebrities’ at the comparison of Markle to Rose West but not a peep about the comparison of Nicola Sturgeon to Rose West.

18 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

What newspaper allowed that to be printed?

The English absolutely loathe her.
Racist p***ks.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/dec/19/harry-meghan-netflix-documentary-us-reaction-uk

"US reporters, unfettered by British servility, have less of a problem with critiques of the royals. When The View’s conservative voice, Alyssa Farah Giffin, complained that the couple couldn’t really be “suffering” since they live in a $30m mansion, Sunny Hostin responded with a strong defense. “They are suffering, and they took over their narrative, and they have every single right to do that, and I think what they went through in terms of how racist that family was against her, in terms of how racist that country was against her, that’s something that King Charles can handle and can take care of, and he seems not to be able to do that,” Hostin said."

Ms Widdecombe continued: “This exposes the hypocrisy of the cancel culture. Of course, Clarkson shouldn’t be banned from anything as a result of this.

“I do think Jeremy Clarkson can rise above all this but it is utter nonsense.

“The idea that you can’t criticise Meghan Markle.

“I wouldn’t want to do that Jeremy Clarkson wanted to do but I have often yearned just to put her down in a very poor part of Africa for a month.”

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1712061/ann-widdecombe-jeremy-clarkson-SNP-meghan-markle-gb-news-ont

On 10/12/2022 at 13:57, welshbairn said:

I think they must know their time in the spotlight is limited and they're cashing in while they can, the Netflix. book and podcast deals could be netting them £200 million. That will fund their private jet lifestyle and security cost for a good while.

Possibly not as their series has apparently been the most streamed program on a subscription channel this year.

A bit off-topic but I saw a Daily Express headline with Greta Thunberg criticising H&Ms "private jet habit" - above Greta in Gammon Hate List, now that merits congratulations!

Edited by btb

18 hours ago, welshbairn said:

If the calibre of human being jumping to your defense is popcorn-toothed old b*****d Ann Widdecombe then you definitely need to reevaluate yourself as a person.

Edited by djchapsticks

• 2 weeks later...

Arry's book Spare has been "accidently" released a few days early in Spain and apparently addresses the big question.

Prince Harry claims that King Charles joked "who knows if I'm even your real father?" during rumours that the Duke of Sussex was the son of Princess Diana and her ex-lover Major James Hewitt.

I didn't expect that subject to be touched until book three.

Not much left to sell after that, he says hopefully...

Edited by btb

Not surprised that William beat Harry in a fight. 

I heard that William can take a pounding for hours and hours and still carry on as normal, walking down a line of well wishers like John Wayne entering a saloon. 

Edited by scottsdad

16 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

I heard that William can take a pounding for hours and hours and still carry on as normal, walking down a line of well wishers like John Wayne entering a saloon. 

He needs taken down a peg or two.

13 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Yes but Harry killed 25 people while in Afganistan.

Not sure if it was hand to hand combat or from distance via drone or helicopter as I didn't read the article.

16 minutes ago, approximately dave said:

Yes but Harry killed 25 people while in Afganistan.

Not sure if it was hand to hand combat or from distance via drone or helicopter as I didn't read the article.

1 Taliban hiding in an orphanage.

Collateral damage!