Congratualtions Harry & Meghan

Romeo

2 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

The press just said that senior Taliban leaders were using it in social media posts they made. I don’t know how much impact that will have but it just seems really unnecessary to say it at all.

I guess the wider point he was making was that the army try and get them to not see the Taliban as people.

The UK government allowed them to enter into government with the shambles last year, it probably is a nice but of PR for them but it's not like they didn't have plenty already, however with the protests going on closer to home maybe they just need a boost of nutters.

On 06/01/2023 at 22:51, Jambomo said:

The press just said that senior Taliban leaders were using it in social media posts they made. I don’t know how much impact that will have but it just seems really unnecessary to say it at all.

Are they back to being real terrorists now and not fucking about on boat ponds eating ice cream?

15 minutes ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Are they back to being real terrorists now and not fucking about on boat ponds eating ice cream?

Hey, don't get jealous. Just because they have better holiday entitlements than your average UK worker.