Congratualtions Harry & Meghan

Romeo

I refuse to belive Piers Morgan is as raging and bothered about this as his tweets would imply - boy's just tweeting whatever controversial opinion he can to get the most interactions even if 99% of those are calling him a nonce or posting a photo of him with Ghislaine Maxwell

12 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

I refuse to belive Piers Morgan is as raging and bothered about this as his tweets would imply - boy's just tweeting whatever controversial opinion he can to get the most interactions even if 99% of those are calling him a nonce or posting a photo of him with Ghislaine Maxwell

Or mentioning that he hacked a dead girls phone. 

1 minute ago, alta-pete said:

I'm not really engaged with the whole H&M thing but, please @Romeo, gonnae correct the spelling in the title? 

One for the whatever happened to thread.

Havent seem him for a while, not active since 2021.

"Where for art thou?"

• TheGreenElves changed the title to Congratualtions Harry & Meghan
4 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

He's taking the heat onto himself so that the stuff about William having twins with Rose Hanbury doesn't get too much traction.

On 17/12/2022 at 11:57, Florentine_Pogen said:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/dec/16/burgundy-royal-carol-service-meghan-clothes

Hard to believe the lengths these inbred feckers go to in order to point score.

It will be one or more of their ‘advisers’ who has been monitoring this and suggesting it.  The gormless c***s would just go along with it.

Can there be anything more servile or demeaning to want to work for these arseholes.  It must take a complete lack of self respect to be as petty and obsequious as the role would demand.

16 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

It will be one or more of their ‘advisers’ who has been monitoring this and suggesting it.  The gormless c***s would just go along with it.

Can there be anything more servile or demeaning to want to work for these arseholes.  It must take a complete lack of self respect to be as petty and obsequious as the role would demand.

Can you get me a form?

20 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Surprised nobody has mentioned the comments Jeremy Clackson made about Meghan and Nicola Sturgeon the other day. He might try to pass it off as a bit of 'banter' but he's only succeeded in coming across as vile, hate-filled man.

They have, just in other threads.

1 hour ago, jamamafegan said:

Surprised nobody has mentioned the comments Jeremy Clackson made about Meghan and Nicola Sturgeon the other day. He might try to pass it off as a bit of 'banter' but he's only succeeded in coming across as vile, hate-filled man.

So much for solidarity amongst farmers.