Congratualtions Harry & Meghan

Romeo

1 hour ago, GNU_Linux said:

Daily Mail character assassination department gonnae be working overtime.

I had a copy of above delivered in error,  honest,  to my house today 

Was hilarious read

They absolutely fucking hate her

50 minutes ago, Amarillo Bairn said:

I've not seen it but Piers Morgan has, and he having one hell off a Meltdown about it on twitter.

I hope its crushing him inside. 

Likewise all of the other freaks who are rushing to defend the "royals". 

Watched the first two. Nothing massive in terms of bombshells in there yet but see folk are talking about a bit where she 'openly mocks curtseying the Queen in front of her Grandson....what a horrible bitch'.

Reality of the story was that first time she met the Queen, she was given 2 mins notice, didn't know how to curtsey and her wee story was her taking the piss out of herself about how ridiculously over the top her bow was due to not knowing. Absolutely nothing at all in it and was actually a bit self-deprecating but goes to show when the purple faced masses hate you, they really, really fucking hate you.

Watched the first two. Nothing massive in terms of bombshells in there yet but see folk are talking about a bit where she 'openly mocks curtseying the Queen in front of her Grandson....what a horrible bitch'.

Reality of the story was that first time she met the Queen, she was given 2 mins notice, didn't know how to curtsey and her wee story was her taking the piss out of herself about how ridiculously over the top her bow was due to not knowing. Absolutely nothing at all in it and was actually a bit self-deprecating but goes to show when the purple faced masses hate you, they really, really fucking hate you.
Imagine hearing about an interaction between two people, where one of them is expected to "curtsey" to the other in same act of deference to their better, and picking the one doing it for your ire.....

What a country.

What a nation of gammon bootlicking losers [emoji23]

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Imagine hearing about an interaction between two people, where one of them is expected to "curtsey" to the other in same act of deference to their better, and picking the one doing it for your ire.....

What a country.

What a nation of gammon bootlicking losers emoji23.png

I learned recently that my kids call their teachers "Sir" and "Miss". 

Teach em young. 

3 hours ago, Binos said:

I had a copy of above delivered in error,  honest,  to my house today 

Was hilarious read

They absolutely fucking hate her

"NOW SNP SUPPORTING MEGHAN CAUSES CANCER AND HOUSE PRICES TO CRASH"

I'm enjoying the gammony seethe 

1 hour ago, Slim Charles. said:

20221208_222855.thumb.jpg.79833d6e0cef19a6004e2e301111659e.jpg

Harry breaking kayfabe here.

Do Westminster lobby journalists next please.

That absolutely will be true, royal correspondents don't dare piss off the source of their employment, just look at the ride the Duke of York gets over Harry.

4 hours ago, Amarillo Bairn said:

I've not seen it but Piers Morgan has, and he having one hell off a Meltdown about it on twitter.

I find this whole situation fucking mental tbh.

Here we have a monumentally near 60 year old creepy journalist (lol) and TV personality given repeated public platforms to tear the character of a younger woman who knocked him back, to absolute shreds on a near daily basis. It's absolutely nuts.

I will be genuinely stunned if he isn't outed as a massive nonce in the next few years. 

Ah the Royal correspondents - Here we have the Cambridges coming down the mall, Kate looking resplendent in a summery lemon dress and cheeky Prince George is screaming like a spoilt little b*****d. The Duke in full helicopter tea boy attire is striding ahead with a gait like John Wayne after a busy night with an 8 inch drilldo is waving his Aston Villa scarf shouting "you want some". The crowd of bewildered tourists and older men in union jack attire who are on the OFTW list are drinking tea from rusty flasks and waving plastic yoon flags that were handed to them by some big geezers in dark suits and shades.

Edited by dirty dingus

I doubt I will watch a single second of this unless there is a particularly explosive clip posted online, but Harry and Meghan seem to annoy exactly the right sort of arseholes... Piers Morgan, a bunch of Tories and literally every racist Union-Jack-in-their-Twitter-handle weirdo. So I'm on their side.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

Maybe I'm slightly swimming against the tide here, but I'm finding it hard to see much to support either side in this clusterfuck.  A pair of entitled C****s against a family of entitled C***s if you ask me.

I've watched it.  Quite entertaining in a car-crash TV kind of way. 

34 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Maybe I'm slightly swimming against the tide here, but I'm finding it hard to see much to support either side in this clusterfuck.  A pair of entitled C****s against a family of entitled C***s if you ask me.

I've watched it.  Quite entertaining in a car-crash TV kind of way. 

Yeah that’s where I am as well I think. I haven’t paid much attention in general but to start with felt really sorry for Meghan getting so much abuse and being the subject of a lot of racist abuse and the disgusting attention of Piers Morgan.

That’s kind of waned since they had the option to go and live the quiet life they talked about wanting but now seem to spend their time earning money by bitching about the Royal family. So now it’s kind of an “Everyone’s a c**t here” situation. 

Some Tory MP wants to introduce legislation to strip them of their titles.

Good to know that during a time of poverty, inflation, housing shortage, food banks, health crisis, education crisis, war in Ukraine, etc. that he has his priorities straight.