Congratualtions Harry & Meghan

Romeo

• 4 years later...
10 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Has anyone watched their Netflix show then? 

Nah but I will.

For as much as I'm more or less ambivalent about the two of them, there's something fascinating about seeing them pretty much tearing the royal family apart.

It's also tremendous fun watching the usual media suspects and the foaming-at-the-gills types continually seethe about their (and particularly her) very existence and then pretend they don't like her because something to do with her being a liar or something.

A compelling watch, so aye, I'll have a squint just to see how much of a froth it will kick the gammonatti into.

13 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Nah but I will.

For as much as I'm more or less ambivalent about the two of them, there's something fascinating about seeing them pretty much tearing the royal family apart.

It's also tremendous fun watching the usual media suspects and the foaming-at-the-gills types continually seethe about their (and particularly her) very existence and then pretend they don't like her because something to do with her being a liar or something.

A compelling watch, so aye, I'll have a squint just to see how much of a froth it will kick the gammonatti into.

This.

1 minute ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Is this the show where Harry fesses up to the fact that Jimmy Hewatt is his real pater ?

You’re asking the wrong person, but given the few comments I’ve read on news websites the Big Ears brigade ain’t happy so that’s good enough for me.

It's pointless doing a Twitter search for Dumbarton to see what's going on at the football club. 98% of the posts are mad Americans/GBNews viewers with pet profile pics ranting about the Duke & Duchess of DUMBarton trying 'destroy' the Royal family. 

Cant decide if they are genuine or bots paid for by the Daily Express/Mail to promote their obsession.